The General Chat Thread

Huaaaaah covid-19 boomer and genetically disadvantaged group culler. Unfortunate that I am in the genetically disadvantaged group seeing as I am a type 1 diabetic. 12% chance of dying baybeeee! Whoop whoop! Got a job screening at airport for covid anyways. Don’t care if I die, just gotta stack dat cash

World%20of%20Urgle

It’s going too far

These are my two entries for the crossover contest (place rotmg elements in a media). However i can only choose one of them :

Nest in Minecraft

My world in Minecraft

World%20of%20Urgle

I’ve prioritized the shading and RotMG elements rather than the minecraft screenshot itself in the first picture, but i’ve made the opposite in the second picture.

What is your favorite ? I really need to win that discord contest, with Unity around the corner, i won’t say no to some mystery boxes.

• The Nest (bees)
  • My world in Minecraft (Urgle)

0 voters

Fun fact : My minecraft name is actually… Urgle.

Do those 12% already include your age? Otherwise its probably a lot lower (presuming you’re <25)

Nope. I’m 19. It’s the statistic published by my endocrinologist.

Pretty good.
There’s still quite a number of bugs - namely, enemies getting stomped on by hordes of players causes the sound to die (like, seriously, music gets muted, the hitsound itself gets garbled…yikes), sounds being more compressed (Line knows of these issues, dw), but most importantly: ObjectToss can’t correctly read textureSourceId.

What does this mean?
Basically, you know how the KBN’s Mini Hives “throw” bees outwards? That’s with a beehavior called ObjectToss. Now, normally, you’d see it in the form of a yellow grenade - think Limon summoning her turret thingies - but with textureSourceId, you can make it use an actual sprite instead; in the Mini Hive’s case, the sprite of killer bees.

Now, the problem here is that currently, Exalt doesn’t display tossed objects like that at all.
And in case of Malogia’s final boss, with disastrous results…as experienced here by @TheIvyX:

stay safe my man

@Glawi infected @IlDudino

We must stay safe and survive the mass likes. :shield:

Well, points for effort, I suppose. Still better than-over-the-eyes lady.

Is that like…the “actress”? Mrs. Khalifa?

Well they did say that not to use your better characters because there are somethings that aren’t fixed or right in unity.

Just so you’re all aware, I’ve seen a ton of misinformation and people spending way too much money on covid related items.

F95 or P100 filters are the only things that will stop the virus outright. Any lesser type of mask will stop nothing. Yes, surgical masks will stop particulate from hitting your mucous membranes, but as soon as you breathe in, you suck the virus through it and into your system.

I have seen so many people in the airport wearing contractor style face masks, surgical face masks, bandanas, those hip and cool masks, and the cute little cat mouth ones :3 if you want to wear one for peace of mind, that’s perfectly fine. If you’re like some people I know, spending copious amounts of cash on masks, please don’t.

Hey Guys I was at Comic con last year. (stands for Comedic Convention.) i had a Great Time. I met great people comedy like dominic Ficarino from Big Shrimping and doctor from Realm Eye Forum and pachycereus weberi from mexico as well as trilobite from the carboniferus Period. . I went there with my friend Bill “Gates” Microsoft. He Actually had a talk at the Convention.

(Picture of my Friend Bill “GATES” Microsoft At Comic Convention 2019 the person next to him is Nicolas Tesla I think you have Heard of him before he invented lightning)

I was riveted by His speech. I was shaking through the entire Presentation. It cured my alzheimers. When he talked about how We should harvest dead fly corpses As biofuel I fucking Shit myself and had to leave. Thanks for listening to my Comedic Convention     2019 story.

I… I…
What?
Is this an actual thing

I thought the point of masks is to prevent yourself from infecting others.

Fraid nope, they won’t even work to stop that, it just makes the particulate finer :pensive:

I mean iom normal masks’ only uses is to stop me touching my face~

so here for my semi annual check up

as usual a ton of notis, nothing interesting really

me and my mom have the most intense version of carefulness so we dont get corona virius
its kinda long and complex so imma not type it

Uhh still play ssbu, mainly playing wolf (wolf main?) and wii fit(WFT secondary?), kinda want to pick up lucas/pokemon trainer again, but they both require me to actually put in a lot of time.

Although i dont have the game rn as my housemate went home with his switch as school is online now

so the plan is not to leave the house for 6months, but my mom doesnt want to buy like 5 bags of floor and tons of canned food, so :man_shrugging:

Went to walmart today, id say,
50% of middle eastern ish people are wearing face masks
75% asians are
and like 1 white guy wearing a bandana on his mouth, so like 1%.

Fcking idiots, especially the employees, if they dont get sick i’d be surprised.
(in canada btw)

Although our stocks are going up, really not hard to play the stocks rn

Also read a ton of fanfic/ other web novels

After writing this i have even less motivation to go do HW

Wanted to buy ring fit adventures, but it costs like 300-400 CAD when originally $100 due to demand rn (indoors and low stock intially)

Cant even find my own switch…

oh apparently someone liked my name enough to take it

no one has ever took my main acc name

soon this might be filled at 10k? (was that max)

was motivated to come online bc this dude in my CS discord server (official place now since COVID-19) is on there like all the time

reminding me of my no life days.

also 8 year old, just a bit old celebration