The General Chat Thread

Iā€™ll see what I can do, the images are completely deleted.

45%20AM

Itā€™s true!!! BMJ is back!

@Sataru hope you get better :hearts:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
god bless the USA

plz no more priest skins ty

@Demonseye Why you no post in the What skin did you get?(Including Motmg, mystery skins, halloween,etc) :disappointed: :stuck_out_tongue: (I can move it there if you like?)

@Wilhuff @Twitchystr

FYI jumping into this one (I probs wonā€™t hatchet up the conversation cause Iā€™m not bothered by it)- BTW I know of the Raā€™s Al Ghul character (from the Christian Bale Batman movies) but Iā€™ve never heard of the Lazarus pits unless thatā€™s what the giant prison pit is in the film though a quick Googling says that itā€™s maybe only an oblique reference. So your assertion (Wilhuff) might only be tenuously true, unless you are saying that the prison pit thing is valid enough to count as ā€˜involvingā€™. Your randomer might be in that situation, a filmic viewer of the Bale Batmans only, thus their accusation of your ā€œcomic-knowledge nerdinessā€ for something a movie-only viewer (eg. also me) wouldnā€™t know.

The pit from the movie is a reference to the Lazarus pit.

I see from reading up on it now, though you recognise how itā€™s never called that so movie viewers could be oblivious?

uhm

You stalk Sataru?

It was posted on discord yesterday (not by Sataru)

what about that new mount and blade, the time has finally come

Itā€™s just like everyone say

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/badges/31/admired?username=demonseye

Nice

didnā€™t know where to put this so here it goes

i finally have a wizard skin/dye combo i can appreciate having

Secret sauna now gives you the healing effect

Oh, good! Now if Iā€™m low on hp, Iā€™ll have a place to go!

Accurate.