The General Chat Thread

Oh, good! Now if I’m low on hp, I’ll have a place to go!

Accurate.

@Mrunibro was the restart shortly after april fools patch to fix the nexusing in tutorial bug ?

@Orsome I found your 2nd cousin twice removed.

I promise you I’m not related to him.

I remember and still love this

I AM ERROR

I cannot making the Artworks anymore, and it’s really impossible for me to make it.
I’m sorry but I cannot do it anymore. I’m sorry really sorry

I will ask the craig bot on discord for more info about the IRL craft contest. I am not really sure that your goal is to make a rotmg element into real life, but i’ll do that IRL. Yes i know the end of the contest is the 28th or something. But i’ll really do my best for this one. I need gold. I AM GOING TO WIN THAT CONTEST !

It…always did that, actually.

Necromancer

I can’t post an image without adding a solar ray effect

help

@WunderWafe this skin is mine i will use it until i die

There’s no need to apologize that much for it! If it’s something personal, then it’s only understandable to need time for yourself. Your own health goes first!
And if you need someone to talk to or maybe need to vent, just know that a whole lot of us are always open to talk to. Seelpit#1599 on Discord.

Hap birth to me

Happy B-day!!!1!
hope it was great :3

Every year is one closer to your doom.
Anyways, happy birthday! :tada: :tada: :tada:

Foolish mortal, I don’t await doom. Doom awaits me

Yes…It awaits to claim your soul.
Let this streak of negativity sink into your mind…or as the Void Entity says:
"YOUR SOULS ARE MINE!"
Hahahahaha!

Guessing it got autodetected as spam (new user posting a few times in succession at ‘basic’ trust level).

Is Chicken oryx counted as an oryx kill?

doesn’t look like it, I don’t see the <Oryx/> tag. I don’t see the <God/> or <Quest/> tags either though, and I could have sworn the Oryx chicken had those so maybe I’m looking in the wrong spot. I wouldn’t know where else to check though since it’s not listed in the O1 file along with the infested Oryx.