The General Chat Thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/g0q4fw/i_recreated_we_are_number_one_from_lazytown_with/

oh god oh fuck

The bot gives likes?

inb4 Jimdafish replying with, ‘Seems that way, yes’

why was i there wtf
also gl to u too

I feel attacked…

yes

if you had completed the discobot tutorial, you’d know this :P

@RichGold: any forumer with ‘Regular’ status can move a topic that’s been miscategorised, apart from into a few protected categories such as Official Events and Dev Corner. (List of everyone who’s ever been granted Regular.)

Mods don’t need to be invoked for a standard moving, unless there’s a disagreement needing to be settled, so usually just asking the question is enough (as happened in this example).

It’s discouraged amongst Regulars to gak up a topic by having a lot of derailment posts about where it should be categorised; if you also wish to follow this guideline you could post here in GenChat as most Regulars will be active in here too and react to your post.

If you want to know more detail of the trust levels, that info is here: FAQ: What are Trust Levels? :mortar_board:

PS. not saying any of that as a rebuke, when I reread it it could sound like that. Just wanted to give the info since you mentioned it.

Btw the crystal cavern tp DOES NOT ruin boots. I tested it.

Since we’re talking about fame bonuses
I must mention that the Entropy Reactor poison bomb counts as you (the character) dealing damage
which can cause you to lose friend of the cubes bonus (my pally can confirm :c)

there has been feedback on the offical discord about that, so i already knew it

I guess the silver lining to that is an Entropy poison can earn you Oryx Slayer, which a pet cannot do.

I guess it could, but since he’s for the most part stunned you won’t really get the chance to proc it, not to mention getting hit by high damage bullets for a chance to activate it at the right time

True true true.

Thanks!

shift+click doesn’t work to perma speedy ninja on unity… Any solutions? I am willing to pay an unspecified amount of items ecksdee (dont get your hopes up im very stingy uwu)

Just moved all my stuff into a 64 bit computer. It was a dual boot all the time, so i could move on any time i wanted to, but i was lazy. RotMG Exalt did the trick i guess, so now i can be a true gamer.

@Seelpit remind me, to save me browsing wiki, as I’m in the middle of 50 things RN, (and as I’d obviously forgotten Deca did the ability reworks for poison/scept/skull) but what was the trickster/prism change? Or was that just to UT prisms? If you know off the top of your head.

That was theee…X.23 patch, iirc.
It buffed Sin’s poisons with impact damage + .8 throwtime, and the trickster’s prisms with longer durations and faster move speeds, as well as tooltips on how fast decoys moved.

Speaking of which, since the duration is shorter the higher tier the prism is, you’d expect it to be green when comparing T0 to T6…except it’s red, because the game thinks that a longer duration is better - whereas here, it isn’t!

Ah thanks yes I had forgotten that change!
Tactical T6 use has dropped off massively since the old days that I’ve just not even noticed. Though it explains why I sometimes get confused that my decoy is still there when I’ve already sent another… the habit of the old duration “time to send another” must be burned deep.

I know what you mean about the red/green - though I think you’ve mixed up what you’ve said, duration is longer on higher ones.

Orbs are probably the only other ability where for MP efficiency you’d seek out a lower tier, so I guess that will also be the same deal with the red/green. (Quivers ofc have the slow-to-paralyse change halfway but that’d be yellow text on both I believe). I think that update we’re talking about did away with the others (T3 skull usage fell out then, & I think poisons maybe had some edge cases before that rework where lower were better).

Edit: I gotta be more specific when talking about balance, there are so many axes to balance the game around that I shouldn’t just throw mud because the pets etc are still out of balance, and new players get such a shitty experience, when things like these ability item changes DID help bring some of the other classes into balance with the rest. Thanks.

Ah, I think we’ve got some asymmetrical information.
I meant the “Decoy move time”, not the duration of the Decoy existing!
Wherein T6’s decoy moves 8 tiles in 1.28 seconds, T0’s does so in 1.6 seconds.
If you were to hover over a T0 while wearing T6, however, it’d display that move time as green text - as if to say that slower decoys are better.