The General Chat Thread

Devices like Macs use Preview as their default image viewers, and they always come with a rotating option, which should also be the case for Windows.

com-optimize%20(1)

@Nameness I swear, if I hadn’t already seen that… I’m glad I didn’t visit the forums XD

I just assumed everyone who cared saw it as the video came up

I’m more joking lol; I’m almost always late to events like that, because I’m busy doing other things during the daylight hours. Excited for her anyway! But the can of worms that opened up for the toxic fans… :frowning:

(Sorry for the crumby quality; our computer has a thing against taking screenshots with account limitations, and a really young sister took the picture for me on my phone)

Wow, I’ve seen many toxic amazing overlaps of the major realm bosses, including this particular combo, but this is literally the most perfect overlap I have ever seen! It’s a shame I was doing it with a new character. It’s no wonder this realm was left to rot :joy:

You should post that here!

What if I… like it? :smiling_imp: (sorry, I had to)

Continuing the discussion from The Death Thread:

@Rabcord the poster has deleted their post now, so if you wanted to do the same with your reply that would be the cleanest option. (To delete your reply: it’s the three dots below your post, to reveal the bin icon).

Random 15 min ninja sketch, was bored in math~

I really like the addition sign on the ninja star. It really shows you know math.

Capture

Day 1 of the event. Was on pace to get the ST set, but i just found out that I won’t be able to play next week b/c of work. Halfway vent. Kinda frustrated that I wasted all this grinding today for what won’t even amount to a char slot.

Huh. First time I’ve seen this.

It’s new.

I wonder what’ll happen to the flash hackers now >:)

borger

Argh! Tfw you practically solo the realm as a trudgy knight, go to oryx with one other person, then both get dc’ed anyway… :disappointed:

I just want that Oryx kill fame bonus on my knight, though! Is that too much to ask for, Oryx!?

Outside of Hong Kong, most Chinese people don’t even speak Cantonese anymore - Guangdong and Macau are both basically a Mandarin dominated society now :slightly_frowning_face:

https://www.realmeye.com/player/Militant

Why is their fame not showing up on the leader boards?

Maybe because their account is hidden?