The General Chat Thread

It’s new.

I wonder what’ll happen to the flash hackers now >:)

borger

Argh! Tfw you practically solo the realm as a trudgy knight, go to oryx with one other person, then both get dc’ed anyway… :disappointed:

I just want that Oryx kill fame bonus on my knight, though! Is that too much to ask for, Oryx!?

Outside of Hong Kong, most Chinese people don’t even speak Cantonese anymore - Guangdong and Macau are both basically a Mandarin dominated society now :slightly_frowning_face:

https://www.realmeye.com/player/Militant

Why is their fame not showing up on the leader boards?

Maybe because their account is hidden?

but you can see the amount of account fame… if it was it would show on realmeye “private”

can’t be seen if you’re banned :rofl:

Could shaitan always move in his final phase or is this some weird bug?

Would we be able to say a certain game’s name because it isn’t a private server anymore?

Probably in offf topic. @shatter?

if it’s the one I think you’re talking about it’s still a pserver. it’s virtually a 1:1 recreation of rotmg with the sprites made worse. it’s still not an original game.

I wouldn’t say a 1:1 recreation of rotmg with the sprites made worse, but I guess it’s still not original I guess?

@Candyshi do you know this housing?

The only house in housing that isn’t a scam (if you finish it rank upgraded) and in fact, the only house worth housing.

no i dont know

Outlaw hacking was already known, but now everone knows. Pretty much everyone hates him too; legit people because he’s a massive hacker, and hackers think he’s a snitch and hypocrite. Also, Adventures of Ghost God updates when?

Wasn’t Marcus banned for famebotting himself?