The General Chat Thread

I don’t know if this is a bug or something and I don’t want to make a new thingamabob, but once you reach the daily like maximum, you can still keep liking. Is this supposed to happen?

The likes don’t actually stay, it’s a visual bug
also this is a thing Thread for minor forum bugs that arent worth making an own thread

Is there a way to play it together other than the Steam Remote Play? If so I would be down to try it with you, too! Definitely have had some lag issues with remote play.

I think not, since the only multiplayer is local and you need steam remote play to do it.

Anyone know the best way to raise a pet? I just got a heal/mheal/electric and I don’t really know the best way to feed it, all I’m doing is my incs and random t11+ items I get.

with care and love

if ur not intimidated by a long post this is always a good read, skip to the conclusions if you don’t wanna read it all:

i think for ur uncommon pet feeding 300fp items are fine

I have so many pets just lying there in my pet yard. Poor guys, I haven’t looked at them since the day they hatched. Never gave them something to eat, never even took them out on walks. Tonight I’m releasing all of them into the wild, hopefully they’ll have a better life.

My main pet is even worse. Sure I’d always feed him the good stuff, but those days are over now. He probably ate his last cheeseburger months ago. Everyday he’s just following me, going where I go and working 24/7 to heal me because I’m always getting hurt. It’s like I’m draining him of his life essence.

I know he wants it all to stop. Maybe take a nice break for once, sit the next fight out and let the other pets have a go. They’d love that, but I wouldn’t. He was born special with his three little abilities so it was all God’s destiny. His only purpose in life is to be a personal slave. He is my best and I do not need anyone else. And if I fail, that means he failed too. My pet’s job is to protect me. I spent good money on him, and if I die then what good is he?

Let me tell you, this did not stop me from dying. So I have to punish him. He failed me. He failed ME. I remind him this over and over as I deliver his punishment. I know not to be extreme. I don’t want him to die, I still need him. But he has to remember who he is, who he lives for. What his purpose is. And I’ve learned the more painful it gets, the more he remembers. He talks to me. He tells me he doesn’t want to go through it again. But he heals just the same. No better. And when I shout at him, other people look at me like I’M the crazy one. Did you not hear what he said? He asks me to stop, why should I? I will only stop when he learns. And he will learn, he has to always keep me alive. He only exists for that reason.

But I have to sympathize… I can’t help but think just how awful it must be, to live as a pet. The worsts ones shudder away in the dark reaches of the pet yard, and the best must work their entire life. The second best is just as useless as the rest. I don’t need any of them. I will make sure my best pet is the only pet, no matter how much pain it takes.

Did I love and care for my pet? I don’t know. I cared, that’s for sure. I cared so much, I gave all my time and money to watch him grow. I thought if I helped him, he’d help me better. But he doesn’t do enough. I’ve ran out of time, money, and patience. Hell, you could say I’ve run out of wits too. I’ve been called crazy but I don’t agree with that. I want to live forever and ever. And you can’t call me crazy for wanting that.

I think it was greed that started this. Not love or compassion. I only wanted to see my pet grow to benefit me, and that’s it. I do not give a dime for my pet’s life or well being. But at least I’m not as greedy as the rest! There are people who have spent hundreds on dollars on theirs. Can you imagine, spending that much money? Do not be fooled, that was not for compassion. They do not care about their pet’s well being either, its all greed! They want an even stronger slave. And I do envy them, I do. Every time I see those other pets, I can never love mine. He doesn’t deserve love.

I have to release the rest. They keep asking me to. They’re pleading me to let them go. I don’t know why I was holding back at first. But it doesn’t matter. I love my pet. I said it, I really do. I didn’t want to say it. But I love him. I do. I do. I do. I do. I’ve been harsh with him. But I only know how to be harsh. I can’t ever imagine living, without my true one.

Seems like this post could have been posted by me talking about you.

9s-155px

Wait, how am I suddenly a regular? I haven’t even been here 100 days account wise

You can get regular with 50 days

What are my stats? 0.o

Got a hoodie from my favorite youtuber today (Northerlion)

To clarify when I say “from” I bought it when he had a flash merch thing up.

Stare

100/100 days. U have to many flags but I personally thought many of ur flags got hit wrong (spam instead of off topic) so I manually gave u the regular back.

Wtf. I’m not sure how I feel… How about posts read?

Holy fuck.

lol is my trust level locked. I think I meet those stats.

RIP

Yes because you have a suspension on the account