The General Chat Thread

Sigh

@Nevov hey do you reckon there would be a way to incorporate your work on the template: release and stuff into the template: dungeon header? Because at the moment the template: dungeon header links to the development and release history page (now archived). If you could thatd be great! :slight_smile:

Im happy i got that reference

that was fast

I’m happy someone got that reference too :blush:

@Wilhuff

Is this a better Bionicle pet?

Forumer appreciation thread

I’ll have a go!
Have been distracted over the last few days getting the bard campaign done. But now should be able to carry on working on it. :slight_smile:

Edit 2020-07-16 sorry other commitments have delayed me getting back into the wiki. I haven’t forgotten.

Wow yep, quick work.

OwO What are these?

Why are these new ART equivalents a thing now?

@shatov holy shit just realized ur still in tomb raiders lmao now that’s an old name xD

anyone from the guild still kickkastering around besides you?

Only MjNapkins, he invited me back in just recently actually lol XD

I think all of the others still don’t play, maybe if so, under different ign’s… I still have a feeling SomeTurtle is playing under some other ign lol.

i’ve seen a certain sumturtle around and always wondered if it was the same someturtle. pretty cool seeing old geezers like u tho :3

I don’t think that is the same Someturtle unfortunately, just from the guild / server the guild plays in, and the members of the guild… I think he’d be playing under some other ign completely, or maybe even just playing an unnamed account.

Holy%20Trinity

so i was sitting in USW3 like that saying sentences like “Hail the Cube !” or “Join us, and become immortal !” and people start giving me pots and items. wtf i love this community

I have half the set for transforming into le cube d’ART - maybe I can join the cult someday…

For now, I’m content with turning everyone into babies and growing my st sets; that still seems to get some people XD

A catch of yours?

Yes.

@mrunibor :crab:

If you don’t mind me asking, where were you fishing? Just curious

So I noticed the stars have been updated for realmeye, but I’m yellow star in game and orange star here apparently. Dunno what to do about it so I’ll just say it here