The General Chat Thread

Can you explain to me what happened?

Can i get the posts please

Well… near as I can tell (this being 2-3 years ago) literally all that happened was that I killed my rogue to something, playing realm normally I’d had 1 or 2 free chests already, but then I came back immediately after said death and had 2 chests unlocked.

yeah, but why

I’ve been perusing the Developers Corner from first post onward. Check those out. A trip down memory lane, for sure! I think you might have been around then, though

I didn’t, but i went through all posts and i found the FIRST post in the forums. Did you die?

That’s just it. It was so random and unexpected, I have absolutely no idea. And I was even more of a hermit back then, so I have no idea who would target me or anything. About the only thing anyone’s pulled on me was duping me out of my first collected tops: A wand of recompense. And that was me just being overly trusting, no hacking involved :joy:

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/patch-notes-27-7-x4/1272/81

This was the first thread of that category I’m going through.

once during motmg the year deca took over, they gave everyone a free vault, but somehow i got 2 vaults unlocked. lol

I missed some calendar rewards, but I got the free ones. I just barely got my 8th with the free pack a few days ago. As I mentioned though, this was not fun one of those, unless DECA announced it off game and did it automatically. It could be that my death reset something by leaving the servers and coming back in

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/1

Yeah ikr but it’s unlisted, does not count

@WangleLine new wc music is epic gj

All these orange stars with a bunch of 8/8s in guild recruitment threads make me feel bad uwu.

is it just me or Blasphemy is fitting o3 better than Apostasy

Thank you! Glad you’re enjoying the OST

Hey guys, hey guys! I just found the cutest little potato ever! OwO <3

(Disclaimer: No, this isn’t my house, and no, I’m not taking a selfie showing my face)

Forumer appreciation thread

@sirspud

I see you there @Rammernaut

Hi

Heard you been chatting bad stuff about me

Also Hey