The General Chat Thread

With Vital Combat coming in, I can ironically see unbound vit going from being a complete disappointment to being among the more valuable rings as it reduces IC by 0.4 seconds on top of what you already have

oh well

WHO IS HE AND HOW IS HE REPLYING TO AND MAKING SO MANY THREADS AT ONCE

I was obnoxiously annoying to my sister when I was younger haha

It’s unavoidable when you have a sibling of the opposite gender

it doesn’t need to be the different gender, me and some of my friends can attest to that

@moderators unlock my thread pls

A ppe thread of yours?

Edit: My lame 9,000th post on this thread lol; whoops

do you get pinged when someone pings mods?

No. I have this thread pinned. One of the only ones actually. I read pretty much everything coming in, though, because I read and absorb incredibly quickly.

interesting. on another note, we’re ominously close to general chat the sequel.

It certainly is the final stretch, isn’t it. I’ll enjoy a new thread! I wouldn’t mind seeing this become archived with how stretched in time it is. A fun read nonetheless.

is there actually anything of value hidden in this thread? this is not one i’ve bothered reading, or any of shax’s posts.

What drives me to read threads is much the same as what pulls me into reading history, or works of well written fiction, someone’s. I’m constantly thirsting for knowledge, keeping in mind that I must be very careful of it the more modern it is. And direct human interactions connected by means of the internet, well… that’s a different world.

I know I’ve said this before to a couple individuals elsewhere, but I know enough on these forums alone to potentially reopen some sore wounds, which is not my wish. I’m much the same in real life. It may seem really weird (to myself included), but I’ve had people just want to confide in me their insecurities and sometimes seek guidance because they believe I’m good at keeping everything private when I need to be. And all the jokes of me being a “stalker” just because I pay attention to my surroundings.

To now indirectly answer your question, I know not what you consider to be “worth reading.” Humor? Interesting insights on individuals? Drama, perhaps? Not all remain here, but as I have read through other ancient links, this thread serves as a sort of central link to quite a few interesting topics, which sometimes lead into others furthermore.

Sorry if I sound psychotic. Maybe I’m not in the best of sorts at the moment.

anyone here play cytus 2?

I love it, I’ve got every character

oh wow, i didn’t think anyone else would have it. i like it too, and there are a lot of songs that i really enjoy

i made a @CoffeeShop! buy yourself a warm, refreshing drink while getting to know the other patrons.

Best of the best poll

• Stay as a sub catagory of ideas
  • Be it’s own catagory

0 voters

Made this because I was wanting to move OBs pet math thread but it’s only for ideas :frowning:

Voted for it to be its own category, then read your reasoning and immediately changed my mind. OB’s pet math thread needs to be pinned to The Academy or something, it is such an excellent resource and definitely worthy of “Best of the Best.”

Simple solution, I’ll do just that