The General Chat Thread

What drives me to read threads is much the same as what pulls me into reading history, or works of well written fiction, someone’s. I’m constantly thirsting for knowledge, keeping in mind that I must be very careful of it the more modern it is. And direct human interactions connected by means of the internet, well… that’s a different world.

I know I’ve said this before to a couple individuals elsewhere, but I know enough on these forums alone to potentially reopen some sore wounds, which is not my wish. I’m much the same in real life. It may seem really weird (to myself included), but I’ve had people just want to confide in me their insecurities and sometimes seek guidance because they believe I’m good at keeping everything private when I need to be. And all the jokes of me being a “stalker” just because I pay attention to my surroundings.

To now indirectly answer your question, I know not what you consider to be “worth reading.” Humor? Interesting insights on individuals? Drama, perhaps? Not all remain here, but as I have read through other ancient links, this thread serves as a sort of central link to quite a few interesting topics, which sometimes lead into others furthermore.

Sorry if I sound psychotic. Maybe I’m not in the best of sorts at the moment.

anyone here play cytus 2?

I love it, I’ve got every character

oh wow, i didn’t think anyone else would have it. i like it too, and there are a lot of songs that i really enjoy

i made a @CoffeeShop! buy yourself a warm, refreshing drink while getting to know the other patrons.

Best of the best poll

• Stay as a sub catagory of ideas
  • Be it’s own catagory

0 voters

Made this because I was wanting to move OBs pet math thread but it’s only for ideas :frowning:

Voted for it to be its own category, then read your reasoning and immediately changed my mind. OB’s pet math thread needs to be pinned to The Academy or something, it is such an excellent resource and definitely worthy of “Best of the Best.”

Simple solution, I’ll do just that

reddit hate me :frowning:

okay but why are you playing with a PS3 controller?

I’m not right now, but it’s fun when I do. Read the thread its quite the way of playing. Pretty legit twinstick shooter feel

As a mystic main… I’d rather not

That’s fair lol don’t think I ever actually tried mystic but it would definitely not be the ideal class

maybe i’ll make V3 for exalt and all its new changes.

woop

Not even Wind Flower, Swimsuit Ninja, or Mini Discoverer, smh.

I don’t know if anyone will remember me but I am back after a couple month hiatus. I took time off of realm so I could focus more on my school. XD

I remember seeing you on the forums a few months ago.
Welcome back!

I don’t know exactly when you left, but I’ll give a brief summary of changes

Unity (exalt) client is available, flash will be discontinued September 23

Oryx 3 was released, an endgame boss only available on exalt.

Also only available on exalt, you can make other players more transparent.

A public testing session has just finished, involving in combat/out of combat testing, making vitality a much more viable stat, and nerfing pets while in combat.
On testing, priest’s healing has been nerfed into oblivion, puri and geb book lost group puri, but wands had a huge dps buff.

Everything from the public testing is subject to change, and deca put out a feedback form for the changes proposed in testing

Also, motmg will be second half of September (if I had to guess, I would guess when flash is discontinued on the 23rd.)
Theme is reconstruction, and the trailer seemed to be teasing changes coming to low tier dungeons

edit: thank you shatter for adding the video

:hushed: That is a lot of changes. I see realm has been busy. Thank you for the update :smile:

The thing is that it gets steamrolled in a decent-sized group, and is just…not really that fun.
The phases are often similar or even borderline identical to eachother, making the dungeon feel repetitive and drawn out.
And honestly, needing to dodge an aimed shotgun that covers 40% of walkable space on an already small island of safe tiles…isn’t too fun.

Now before anyone brings the KBQ into this, note that her attacks are generally less directly dangerous and have more of a dodgable pattern to them, where getting hit once doesn’t immediately take off 1/5th of your healthbar.

“Staff” is such a silly word to use when talking about guilds.