The General Chat Thread

woop

Not even Wind Flower, Swimsuit Ninja, or Mini Discoverer, smh.

I don’t know if anyone will remember me but I am back after a couple month hiatus. I took time off of realm so I could focus more on my school. XD

I remember seeing you on the forums a few months ago.
Welcome back!

I don’t know exactly when you left, but I’ll give a brief summary of changes

Unity (exalt) client is available, flash will be discontinued September 23

Oryx 3 was released, an endgame boss only available on exalt.

Also only available on exalt, you can make other players more transparent.

A public testing session has just finished, involving in combat/out of combat testing, making vitality a much more viable stat, and nerfing pets while in combat.
On testing, priest’s healing has been nerfed into oblivion, puri and geb book lost group puri, but wands had a huge dps buff.

Everything from the public testing is subject to change, and deca put out a feedback form for the changes proposed in testing

Also, motmg will be second half of September (if I had to guess, I would guess when flash is discontinued on the 23rd.)
Theme is reconstruction, and the trailer seemed to be teasing changes coming to low tier dungeons

edit: thank you shatter for adding the video

:hushed: That is a lot of changes. I see realm has been busy. Thank you for the update :smile:

The thing is that it gets steamrolled in a decent-sized group, and is just…not really that fun.
The phases are often similar or even borderline identical to eachother, making the dungeon feel repetitive and drawn out.
And honestly, needing to dodge an aimed shotgun that covers 40% of walkable space on an already small island of safe tiles…isn’t too fun.

Now before anyone brings the KBQ into this, note that her attacks are generally less directly dangerous and have more of a dodgable pattern to them, where getting hit once doesn’t immediately take off 1/5th of your healthbar.

“Staff” is such a silly word to use when talking about guilds.

Yeah, aside from the speedy phase at the beginning of KBQ where you can get sat on and die relatively easily, the rest of the fight is pretty fair even if some phases are difficult they aren’t going to insta you. Shaitans solo is much more difficult. I think it’s fun if you have a few people ~5-10. More than that is too easy and less than that is a crapshoot. IMO

So I’m addicted to realm again. I was so bored of it for 2 years

Why the sudden snap?

not sudden i’ve been playing for 2 months+ now

I hadn’t realized that you’d stopped. I guess I wasn’t paying attention, huh.

What’ve you been doing, isn’t just lh grindy as fuck? I’m slowly getting more bored, but PPEs are keeping me interested for now.

@RyanYoon

S-
Stonks???

Stonks.

:slightly_smiling_face: more testy shit

what dis

more testy shit

I found wizard again in USSW

hoping after the pet rework I’ll want to use these ambrosias