more testy shit

I found wizard again in USSW

hoping after the pet rework I’ll want to use these ambrosias

Art stuff im doing. This is a crown.

But as Raremeat said.
More testy shit.

Your prose reads like a Shaxasno.

PT: Vital Combat & Exaltations

Actually, though. Throwback to reading the photo album and consciously wondering how sane she was, and how her speech in real life sounds. After she became an RL in PubHalls I joined one of her runs and I was not at all surprised. I highly suggest doing so if you haven’t already.

I actually tried a new reply format. How was it?
i tried looking for Shaxasno’s posts and replies and found nothing like what i wrote

She changed her name to Luve like last year. (also @XBookwyrmX maybe move these last few posts to general chat thread)

I agree. Done. -Book

Mhm yes I found her, but what I did not found is the same type of replies.

I’ve merely scratched the surface of the older posts, but may I interject that Realmeye is likely not the only place to be showered with her presence? She may act differently elsewhere.

I wouldn’t count on it…

Should I continue through this painful journey?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

You don’t even have the ocd upgrade yet, you can’t stop now

Honestly, idle games are a complete waste of time and this is coming from someone who wasted 2000 hrs on this forum.

Is the mini crystal steed skin rare?

Idle games are a waste of time, but I’ve found a couple that were entertaining at the start! I’d rather waste my time with other things for the most part. I don’t know how some people have patience to grind those kinds of things for hours on end, though…

Dunno but I really want it

I got one about 3 weeks ago fairly consistently fighting the CP. Considering goes long it’s been out, I’d venture to say it’s rare.

Ok, I was wondering because I just recently got it. Not to flex. XD But I got it from probably my 10th crystal prisoner.