The General Chat Thread

Why did I just learn of this game

link’s on toastrz’s guild realmeye, The Toasters
https://www.realmeye.com/guild/The%20Toasters
http://orteil.dashnet.org/experiments/idlegamemaker/?game=sQmj9BhH

so in other words, you can only find this game by stalking toastrz
i may or may not be guilty of this too

How do you take screenshots?

I use fn+ prt scrn (it’s under the end key on my pc) which copies it to my clipboard. You can open the clipboard using windows key + v. then u go to realmeye and open the clipboard and click on the image. then paste (ctrl v) and the image will upload to the thread u want to post a picture on! :3

Ok, thanks for telling me. I been wanting to now for awhile now.

Wrong Information

I highly suggest investing the time to find a pet with either savage or electric as its third ability before going to legendary… If you ever, EVER want to do rushing on a rogue (and to a lesser extent even a trickster), decoy will completely ruin it. Even if you don’t think you will have an interest in rushing, your interests might change and you don’t lose any real practical factors by ditching decoy.

Maxing a legendary pet is something that most people only do once, and it is a long, long process, so make sure you choose wisely!

Edit: Thanks for the backup, @JimdaFish, learn something new every day. :+1:

I can say, as an owner of a decoy pet who has used it in conjunction with a rogue on numerous occasions, that this is false. Whenever your character is invisible (cloak, grum, etc.), enemies are unable to detect the presence of either your character or your pet. The decoy pet ability is unlike a trickster decoy in that, instead of creating another new entity for enemies to target, it instead shifts your character to the position of your pet, along with your character’s visibility status. A decoy pet WILL NOT screw up your invisibility (there are YouTube videos of people proving this as well).

It is a widely-circulated myth, but a myth nonetheless.

Thanks for the info, but I rly don’t play rogue, I also specifically wanted to get a pet with decoy after using one on testing. I opened over 40 eggs until I realized my main pet already had it. Also, I feel like if it has taken me about 2 years of me consistently playing and being ok at the game to get 2 rare pets maxed, it probably wouldn’t be the most time/fame efficient thing ever. Thanks for the concerns tho! :upside_down_face:

Does anyone know if the intern shards still drop? The agent of oryx ability shards

Don’t think they do anymore, they dropped from the event chests tho

don’t wish for lute…

been coming across tons of first day players lately :smiley:

Awesome! Hopefully the newer player-friendly game coming soon will keep them in.

i’ve also played on a light blue star account and had a 8/8 rogue calling me bad for not being able to rush a tomb on a 0/8 wizzy with a common pet. He claimed it was easy and that I suck so that’s cool to.

oh he also said “not my fault you can’t afford a pet broke boi” (he had a divine) this was on a 20 day old account… cause you know 20 day players totally gonna drop money to have a OP pet.

Shatter bad at game; not my fault you can’t afford a pet broke boi

He’s probably 14 or worse, a 25 year old griefer

Ah, the irony. I haven’t done it in this game, but going undercover to see how people treat new players (or, in some games with leveling, be amongst the inexperienced once more) can be most entertaining! Or really depressing. It depends on the game.

I do what I want with my wishing abilities :angry:

don’t wish for lute

am i a joke to you