The General Chat Thread

(and @LudwiGa and anyone else interested) If you have anything to offer that isn’t some near-useless ring…say…a Baneserpent, Hydra, GSorc, and Skyward Lute?

I mean, if it’s to help him buy the skin, I could help pitch in… later today, if that’s possible. UwU

just sold a baneserpent, but i have a skyward lute. (T6 right?) but unfortunately thats the only one of those i currently have, unless you count the solstice robe. Have a few glife tho, so i could probably buy those items

Oh wow! Thanks so much!

mentally i’m here

I have no interest in actually continuing the conversation in the COVID thread and believe it was closed for good reason, but I wanted to bring one point here:

I left California to visit Arizona literally yesterday. No one other than employees working in chain stores go for safety precautions. Gas stations in highway rest areas? No one wears a mask. States like CA didn’t mount up in cases because they’re a mostly liberal state but because they are starting to go lax in strictness and many people simply don’t have access to masks. What happens in those states has little to do with politics. CA and NY took an L because they were some of the first states to get hit, and their populations are extremely high. Places like Texas took an L because they don’t care about the pandemic. Places like Wisconsin took an L because there have been cases of parents sending children with COVID back to school while knowing that they’re sick. Everyone is suffering – none of us enjoy being stuck at home, but this is our life now. If you don’t care about masks, then at least pretend to care.

when you get pinged because your post was the one used to link to the thread

Glad you appreciate it :smile:. It is my all-time favorite, with only the Knight companion in the running for second. Now with the new exaltation pet skins I really, REALLY like the Oryx pet skin, but I doubt I will ever get far enough along to get it. This one is small, doesn’t clutter the screen, and super cute.

@Poopythell I have closed your “Why is there such a stigma against game farming” thread. If you come online again, you may request to have it reopened again, if you wish.

I want it reopened again so that I can say “bump”

:angry: -Book

Mistakes, Regrets, and an Apology

a couple of days ago, i reopened 2 threads. i now realize this was a mistake,
i regret that, and the consequences that followed.

i apologize to anyone i may have upset, confused or made angry.
i’m sorry to the mods for that mistake, and anyone else i may have forgotten.

right now, one part of me is polite, respectful, and acknowledges their own failures.
the other is depressed, desperate, and really wants to erase all evidence of the mistake happening,
and just forget about it.

that’s it.

don’t worry about it, I haven’t thought about those threads, people will forget about it in a day or two, and trust me you made literally no one upset or angry

Hey is there anyway to figure out when your first forum post was?

Search for posts by a specific user, sort by oldest

At least I think you can sort by oldest

Good times

Hey, I saw that actual post! It’s fun to rifle through the ancient posts. ^~^

This was a different place back then.

(Also, those telescope shots by Frogboffin were amazing!)

The city I live in requires masks to be worn outside of the house. From my understanding I can get in trouble if I smoke outside of a gas station because I’m not wearing a mask while I do it. The state of AZ heavily encourages masks to be worn outside of the home, but it is up to cities/counties to determine whether or not they will levy a mask requirement.

I still don’t care about masks, I don’t care if other people get sick from the virus, but I will still wear a mask because it’s the law. As soon as the law says I’m not required to wear one anymore I am not going to wear one.

Bruh, how self-centered of a human being do you have to be to actually be comfortable with saying this?

Also you talk like it’s impossible for you yourself to get or be permanently negatively affected by covid, which in reality it’s extremely likely that you will get it at some point or another and very possible that you could definitely receive permanent medical problems because of it. Covid might be weaker than the flu, but also keep in mind humanity has never had it before and so humans are not prepared to fight it in the way that they are prepared to fight the flu, so covid is still more dangerous right now.

To be fair i’m not comfortable saying it but I share the same view

but there’s a difference between that being a closed opinion and thus not mentioning it, and ever so casually throwing it out there like that as if everyone should/does feel that way