The General Chat Thread

Quick question: for 1.5 drop rate, is it just items and whites, or skins too? I neeeed that wicked dragon wizard skin when the lod event comes out

It makes sense to me that anything that can drop is affected by the drop potion, so yes, you should be able to get skins too.

Great! Wicked dragon skin here I come!

well, hopefully

I think all skins have 1/1000 drop rate

Most likely not, as I assume everyone is an extraordinarily smart newborn baby if I don’t meet them in person.

I, uh, may or may not largely view you guys as your pfps of I don’t see a picture of you, and even then. It gives of a different persona for what each person says.

For instance, I view Shatter as his Landfish speaking, moving, and thinking, and for Wilhuff, it’s the glorious Grand Moff Tarkin (which has made for some really funny mental imagery with some comments for both). It really does give a different voice to everyone.

It also doesn’t help me with fan art like this for various members lol:

Edit: Sorry for the ping, Uni; I forgot to remove that. Not sorry to OtherBook alt though

What do you view me as? Just curious

Well. I usually didn’t say anything about this because some people’s pfps don’t actually represent their maturity and personality, but with you, it looks like a Knight in my face, that may or may not be screaming “ppebtwlelxd” or other associated memes, but certainly with a personality not unlike this:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who pictures forumers that way, except for Shatter because we know what he looks like irl

Heck if I see my own post but don’t realize immediately that it was me, I’ll picture Claude saying it

I know what Ja- ahem Shatter looks like irl based on pictures, but I still see him as the Landfish XD

I think the only one who has a normal picture in my head is WangleLine, for obvious reasons

SPACESHIP!!!

for some reason it won’t let me post this because “body is unclear” so I had to add this sentence

Also that completely describes my mental maturity

so about that pfp view…

shut up niegil isn’t real

Yay, another picture of Giygas!

I don’t remember you as bad

Oh yeah. I kinda forgot i did a red and black one last time.

Alright ill give you something different, but i’m watermarking it kinda as this one isnt propperly released neither finished.

Lol, don’t worry about it. I just found it humorous is all! -Book

I really dislike who I was pre 2018. I kinda got a better grasp on self awareness now, and it shows in comparison to the stupidity and irrationality I kinda wore back then.

To summarise. Life hit, and i needed to step away from ROTMG to heed the call.

I kinda keep things just neutral now and just tend to try be nice to people where I can, as if i’m trying to maintain a community image or something. Not to say ive just settled to be an average joe either, but i’d like to say ive just mellowed out since i last spoke here.

Reading ancient posts, you and several people have matured, some of you quite a bit. Admirable, because there are several that got themselves banned or promptly quit themselves.

I’d like to say Ive taken the time to mature, and thats not to say I never had fun either speaking to everyone here as the CPirateMonkey Alias. Neither is this a way to big my current self up.

Everyone gets out of that teenie phase eventually and late 2018 to now did it for me. I mean, next year I’m 20. Ive already started saving for a place and I’m pursuing a software apprenticeship while also studying alongside a degree.

Really scary to consider that when 2 or 3 years ago, I was dicking about on realm forums and wondering when i’d ever get the pocket money to finally get realm gold.

I’d like to think everyone else is making some progress going forward aswell. I mean, Toastrz works with DECA if i’m correct which I actually find adorable and well deserved. Ive heard a few other stories here and there, but my mindset is fixed on believing everyones doing alright :slightly_smiling_face:

What >.> How many people are younger than me on here? I thought most people were older than me for whatever reason
I am not old; I’m still 14, right? :sob:

There’s occasionally some heartache here, but I’ve stuck around, and I generally like talking/reading here! I do wish I could’ve been around some older players before they moved up/on, but that’s all in the past.

I’ve grown sad a few times reading old conversations that I could relate to now or at that point, or when people mentioned random things that I happened to recognize, etc.

We’ve evolved as a forums even since it’s inception, let alone the WS forums (bleh). I too, approve.