The General Chat Thread

It’s a common question. Most of the time, logging in and out of your profile works.

ahh this is so weird!!

Two new leaders, one jimbafish and another is someone new, how interesting, i kinda want to stalk him but too lazy.

also this is cool, who made this

so following what bookwyrm above
i found when i joined ish

so its about 4 months after gravelooting

that other leader is my book alt :slight_smile:

This again… :roll_eyes: -Bookwyrm

That is JimdaFish to you, sir!

And yeah, Bookwyrm’s pretty cool. (And he’s read, like, everything…)

Says the one with 154k posts! I’m only at 71.2k. I’m not even a fifth of the way to catching up with the heavy hitters with 530k+ posts read. :cold_sweat:

Thanks though

I accuse you guilty. I sentence you to 20 seconds of shame!

wow thats a rule? i’ve been impersonating Shatter my whole life

huh so I started 4 days after this

my earliest memory was trying to kill an egg basket with a t4 weapon, pre knowing I could switch servers (asia east is dead)

Wow, you’re a newer addition, huh!

Alas, now that it is November, I have to shed the beautiful inverted coloring of my “spooky” profile and return to the tan colored face of my nearly forgotten knight

I changed back earlier too. I love that black dragon image, but didn’t feel like… my proper internet persona. Glad to have this one back!

ooh i still gotta change mine

Imma keep Hubert for a week

Never a bad thing to do

I decided to try spriting, so I made myself a new profile picture
Original: 115391_1
New: 56%20AM
Now I look like I’m angry

Just realized that I had the MBC mark on my forehead

I may or may not have reached over, thinking it was an Oreo.

Lol, that’s like a friend I had in High School:

”You know, I realize that I’ve been too many video games when I was crossing the Walmart parking lot, spotted a purple flower, and thought: ‘I could make a potion out of this…’ and went to pluck it up before I snapped out of it. Nobody was paying attention, or I’d have probably ended myself right then and there! (insert strained chubby guy laugher here)

It was in reference to Skyrim, and knowing him, he was being completely serious. XD

I have something to admit. Long story short, I’m making you guys aware that I’m going to temporarily stave my activity levels on these forums for about a week. I’ve had a family member die just recently and another being suicidal, and my mind is kind of a wreck with all that in tandem of normal crazy life.

I think my judgements and competency has been rather poor lately despite my best efforts… I think I need to back off for just a little too recuperate. I’ll check in for @‘s or important announcements, but yeah. Sorry for any trouble I may have caused lately! :confused:

I’ll be back soon. :disappointed:

gl my g