The General Chat Thread

I am ok with this.

Thatā€™s not what I meant.

If literally anyone on the internet can pretend to be a big-breasted woman and have you do whatever they want, it stands to reason that literally any girl IRL could pretend to care about you and have you do whatever they want.

owo?

okie
srry if i sounded angery

I met someone at scout camp who saw me browsing realmeye forums, and it came up that he used to play realm way back in the wildshadow, but quit when it was sold to kabam.

The RotMG-ers are everywhereā€¦

my mom used to work at stanford! she quit a long time ago though

I had a friend who played rotmg when wildshadow owned it. When he saw me play it, he was like, ā€œwtf happened to the old rotmgā€

Or maybe shes just a 14 year old girl who actually likes him.

IMPOSSIBLE

(seriously though, Iā€™d be happy for him if it works out; just not very optimistic about his chances when he apparently has a hard time thinking with his brain instead of his dick for more than 5 seconds)

Question, how do you think with your dick. Do I have to wave it around in public and Iā€™ll start thinking?

ROBLOX

good game ?

i dunno

Ask Gaod :thinking:

Gaod, how do I think with my dick

well first off you to have one /s

Dammit, gaod, can I have a dick

Open wide and you can have one

conclusive proof that gaod is bi

inb4 im actually gril

Refers to the act of doing what you think will get you laid/a girl/etc. instead of doing the rational thing. Of course GGaod is the expert so he can probably go more in depth.

:^)