~~yay~~

owo whats this?

thatā€™s cool, I didnā€™t even know how to do this in the first place

same

donā€™t forget me, Im cown boi

<s>

@Xxxerx
what the fuck?

And some of them are asking for effective scam methods and if scamming could get him banned

@Nevov what do you like so much about the Vanilla Sorc skin that you donā€™t use other skins?
sorry not sorry for ping

but itā€™s not the vanilla sorc skin, just look at those powerful dyes

btw hi nevov i see you typing

I want to make like 50 new skins and a dungeon but I donā€™t have the time what with stupid school

Difficult to say. Partly nostalgia, partly because the original designs are good.

Partly because it makes them easier to pick out on the champion select screen (I use skins on mule characters) as I often change characters for particular quests/dungeons, and partly because as the skins have become more varied I get annoyed not knowing what Iā€™m standing next to when playing, so Iā€™d be hypocritical to then wear a wacky skin myself.

PS @EpicNecros if you wondered it did not take 2 hours to type this :laughing: I was writing a word at a time while Rotmg was going on and people kept calling things I wanted to join. 3/6 ceme marks yeeee.

Stalking realmeyers

Clearly you use the default because it takes too long to type the other skins.

donā€™t lie to me iā€™ve got you on the ropes because i know that you rewrote it at least 4 times donā€™t try to hide it i have the entire fbi and the entire kgb on this case so donā€™t think you can get away with this for long

also iā€™m taking revenge for that time you gave me all those notifications

man mreyeball really needs to fix this quoting notification edit thing

Thirsty kid 1v1 me

What. The. CEAC5FC7-E58A-4B16-B268-4AD112FC2709

Iā€™ll fuck your shit up. Donā€™t even dare challenge me. You ignorant slut. Stupid fish. Bitch lasagna. Fuck-elbow. I swear to God Iā€™ll destroy you and return your pieces to the dark and dank cave from whence you came. Idiot.