The General Chat Thread

Fite me irl can’t even match my prowess you lowly piece of human garbage. Goddam degenerate. I’ll throw hands any day of the week and I’ll fuck your shit up real good.

@mynamerr
ayy ur in talwar’s video (with yer screenshots)

For Clarification: I got the creators ring, along with a key to the perma dungeon, from a box which was still up after testing was opened and was taken down shortly after. Because somebody else apparantly also got such items and messed around with them even more than I did, they were removed a few hours afterwards.
The key seems to be leftover from the christmas event. Dont know who was responsible for guill in nexus.

Swatsec 2.0?

I was one planck time off from flagging you before I realized that it was a joke xd

and what, dear child, made you believe that I was simply a mortal human? You are sorely mistaken. You will suffer immensely during midday of July 27th. Enjoy your limbs while you can!

Also, does anyone want a tomb? I’ll be popping one at 4:00 pm PST on 6/20/18.

Server will be USMW2 left bazaar.

@everyone EDIT: I’m not popping i guess

Any entity or being that talks in such a way is without a doubt mortal OMEGALUL

trying to be some sofisticated cuck

1v1 hearthstone

You don’t determine if someone is a mortal via their speech, you have to do the bullet test

Watch, so I shoot @ThatsMyJam in the face, but does he die?
@discobot fortune

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Don’t count on it

There, he lived, you probably just pissed off an immortal

It’s been proven I’m immortal and yet you still haven’t apologized. I’m moving your Incredible Suffering date up to June 28th, 11PM EST. Make the most of your remaining time before you inevitably attempt to end your suffering!

Love,
Ted • 3 •

Big gay

Im already taken dab

wtf did lasagna ever do to you

lasagna touched jam in the jam
if you know what i mean

oml stop please

There is an ample pack (four slots and vaults for 2999)

because immortals don’t exist.

man, it’s like you’re trying to lose an argument.

That’s where you’re wrong
There is in fact an immortal species of jellyfish, it cannot die of age

that’s not immortality, if you tear that jellyfish in half it will still die. confusingly similar wording aside, immortality and biological immortality are not the same thing.