what are you gay

Mario Party has devolved into @ggaodzillaā€™s favorite pastime:

Motion Control btw

Shit whenā€™d I become a meme for fire hydrants :eyes:

Using a fire hydrant to pretend to pee with motion control
woopee

shake shake shake shake
Mario: kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edit: Does le @SirSpud approve of the flick?

dang.

candy is just too good at every vidoegame

^^ :frowning:
so true

I just did the beep test! It was hell and Iā€™m dead now but I think I got a good score!

hooray for running back and forth!

at least you did well, I always did terrible on those sorts of things.

so we all know that candyshi has always had that pikachu profile pic. weā€™ve never had reason to suspect anything. however, this spooktober, candyshi has made an unmistakable blunderā€¦

hh

so clearly heā€™s stating that heā€™s a ghost/electric type. i canā€™t help but wonder how true this could be, since the only ghost/electric type is rotom. meanwhile, his profile pic clearly depicts a pikachu wearing an undersized generic ghost costume. already we see that candyshi is deceiving us. the only question now is to what extent does that deceit go?

here we see tauntauned referring to candyshi as his daughter, so for the sake of correctness, iā€™ll be referring to candy as a ā€œsheā€ from now on. can i get @tauntauned to confirm this? anyways, back on topic. at this point in time, candyshi has been generally known as a male. however, take a look at candyshiā€™s response to thisā€¦

clearly, there wouldnā€™t be any reason for candy to be this ambiguous if she didnā€™t have something to hide. can we go deeper?

the last time candyshi was referred to as a girl, it was by xdrdogex. hereā€™s candyā€™s response:

again, nothing explicitly stated and completely ambiguous. clearly, thereā€™s something going on here. one could go even further to look at her profile picture. her tail doesnā€™t have a heart pattern, meaning that her profile pic is that of a male pikachu. the rabbit hole goes ever deeperā€¦

alright, so candyshi is incredibly secretive - that much is established. but is there more?

now we focus on her location. she says she resides in viridian forest, but is this really true? you see, there are no ghost/electric types found in viridian forest, which means that candyshi is lying about her physical location. doesnā€™t that strike you as strange? this is further corroborated by this piece of evidence:

candy lives in the west, and would be included in the group of aforementioned western spies, yet unflinchingly throws insults at the west. thereā€™s more going on here, that i am certain of.

alright, so now we know that candyshi is secretive about her identity - her real name never having been revealed - and her physical location is clearly different than what she would assert it to be.

next, the point that starwartwo brings up is also worth noting.

you see, when asians are complimenting someone on their gaming skill, thereā€™s something going on, no doubt about that. you could almost think of candy asā€¦ superhuman.

alright. i think iā€™ve got itā€¦ so who or what is secretive about their identity, is opposed to the west, refuses to disclose their true physical location, and is superhuman?

thatā€™s right.

the wakandans were mutated by centuries of exposure to vibranium, and gave them superhuman traits. moreover, they dislike the colonizers of the west and deliberately hide their physical location. their internationally accepted identity is that of a third world country.

coincidences? i think not.

donā€™t let these secrets and lies get to you. candyshi is a wakandan, thereā€™s no mistaking it. what more could she be hiding?

@candyshi, explain yourself.

@Tauntauned come back

What. The Pacer test?

my record for that is like 109

I had definitely had one to many drinks the day candyshi was born but I can confirm they are Slavic wakadan girl

Launch codes

Iā€™m living in retirement with @Scorchmist

gendrassum.

http://iba-world.com/cocktails/black-russian/