The General Chat Thread

I don’t get nevovs reasoning behind not wanting mod, it’s not a mandatory thing to be more active (hell by comparison he’d be miles more active than any of the other mods because he actually plays the game) and would give him more power to avoid for unnecessary phone call games.

Literally only new powers are ban, and moving things into official announcements? Sure you could argue there’s a superficially implied change of expectation that comes with becoming mod but that really shouldn’t dictate how much activity you feel is necessary.

thank you. this is miles more eloquent and clear than I was, and addresses the problem better.

what does the word study mean?

You should start using the word “fascist” less.

No it is not.

EDIT: since this post was flagged let me rephrase the general message of it.

You don’t seem to realize that rejecting my help and deflecting all the blame back at me isn’t good for you in the long run, as you’re ultimately the only one who has anything to lose here.

I would love to be able to care for other people on this forum and help them, but if that’s not possible I can just do anything else I want as long as it’s not against the forum’s rules. I don’t have any actual, formal obligations towards any of you personally.

In other words, there’s nothing forcing me to care about your life. Same goes for all the other forumers who tried to talk to you in all of those dumpster fire threads.

You, on the other hand, kinda have to care about your life. Because you’re the one living it.

Maybe eventually you’ll realize how self-destructive it is to reject people telling you unpleasant truths about yourself. Personally, I’m tired of waiting and I’ve already said what I had to say, so I’ll just leave you alone from now.

Jesus fucking christ. Are you a bookbookbo clone?

I hope you’re not going to make Nevov prune this out of the channel >:c

nevov lives matter too.

What?

Can you two guys either stop or use pms?

But it is grammatically appropriate? Pick up a dictionary.

I’ve said all that needed to be said, I think.

Don’t make this fascist censor you, just don’t continue this discussion.

omg jason stop censor!1!

03%20AM

irony

ZOMG FACISM ON MULTIPLE FLASH GAME DISCUSSION AREAS…HOLY SHIT

(inb4 icky spam flags me again)

Why can’t all us RealmEyers be decent to one another?

we usually are.

certain people =/= the majority.

I have a few theories:

1. Drama means something is actually happening for once, and draws people into the swirl of negativity even when it’s definitely in their best interests to not say anything

2. Some of us appear incapable of realizing how others perceive us is affected by what we say

3. The mods are so inactive people are subconsciously (or consciously) pushing the limit as far as possible since real punishment is nowhere in sight.

This is just a short advertisement for some fire ppe competitions coming up, with an already large prize pool! Realmeye PPE competitions

Shut up you guys are all lower than dirt B)