The General Chat Thread

This I think is likely, as this observation has been made lots of times by many different people. I would like new mods, but, besides Shatter (who sometimes uses the forum drunk, so yeah) and Nevov (who doesn’t want to be mod), I can’t think of much who would make good mods

So for #2 (I am in fact going backwards, don’t question it) I would say most the people causing drama very much realize this they just don’t give a crap

Also extremely likely, as most the drama has popped up at slower times, so I would say it’s a mix of 1 and 3

What windows is that?

Win 7, Int Exp

Ill have you know i im fine on these forums when drunk!

I wonder of ive ever made a post while im blackout drunk :thinking:

MInes still worse lel

I wonder how many notifications Scorch gets from this thread shhh idc if you can make it so that there are no notifications. Let me enjoy this moment uwu

drama on the forums is cringe, sorry.

I had Windows XP for years, up until 2014-15, then I got Win 7, and finally Win 10 in 2016

I’m thinking if starting a band with some of my friends and was wondering what songs we should play.
I play guitar, and the other 2 play bass and keys. We could probably get a hold of a drummer.

I was thinking Hold the Line by Toto, but there isn’t really a prominent bass part and drums are a necessity.

Another One Bites the Dust by Queen I considered but there’s no real piano there.

Hotel California could be cool, but there’s very little piano and I’m not sure I can pull of that solo…

What do you guys think?

@Shatter @Nevov how long does it take to move a large amount of posts from one thread to another? Just curious :thinking:

Not long

We have the following options, it’s quick.

Not long at all, I don’t know how it works behind the scenes.
Lol.

Oh cool, I was imagining some sort of method where you had to select everything and move it individually lol

The “thinking about it” can take time, or at least that’s how it feels sometimes when I’m deciding, lol. And you can select post-by-post if it’s desirable to leave some behind.

Too active

Eeeh

Wonderwall is a good tune but (don’t want to be all normies ree) is very mainstream. It’s like hearing a cellist play Coldplay’s Viva la Vida on a street corner, or Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin played on a Strat - kind of boring because it’s been done so many times.

i found my homework folder on my long lost USB

@Shendyt
How’d that tempban decision work out?

It was a joke as it’s the first song a nice guy plays to a pretty girl once he’s learned guitar

If you’re ever serenaded with Wonderwall run the hell away