The General Chat Thread

can you guys like stop

Also could use cult robe. Reminds me of this video @AKLDragon , so orgasmic :heart_eyes:

…these items that i dont have yet

no manor wand wtf

usually that’s the setup people go for to get the three targets but i guess it didn’t matter cuz so many consumables. also piercing is too helpful for the minions xd

The number of enemies hit per use is more important than base damage at this point, therefore adding extra Wis doesn’t really matter if it doesn’t reach the next multiple of 10.

In fact, since he had 122 Wis in the vid, he could have used the Covetous Ring (Mystic ST) instead for the increased Atk and Mp without losing much in the process.

Yeah the main reason why people (sans consumables) use a shitty manor wand / conducting is to get to get over 90 wis to get the sweet 3 targets for deva. Not sure how many things AKL drank but perhaps could be useful if it wasn’t the max amount of wis you could achieve.

Alright so there’s a man coming in tomorrow morning and he placed an order of 40 SAUSAGE EGG BISCUITS and my co-worker is in tomorrow morning so I sent this to her.

And then she sent it to her friend who's ALSO coming in hahaha

@PLEBJESUS your warrior is one daMN PLACE AHEAD OF MINE ON THE LEADERBOARD

Hi @Pxartist
Just a few things I wanted to say, I’m not insulting you I just want to make sure we can have productive discussion without feeling attacked:

1. Nobody hates you here. No matter how much it may seem like it, we don’t want you to feel alienated from these forums. Just keep that in mind when responding to other people.
  2. Don’t drag drama from other threads into a new one. It doesn’t help anyone and dilutes the discussion.
  3. Don’t be pessimistic. Your thread on the State of the Game had some really good discussion but you had it closed because people didn’t agree with you. Face it, everyone has differing opinions and forums serve to facilitate discussion among those of different viewpoints. So when somebody disagrees, have a productive discussion instead of retreating into your shell, because again, we don’t hate you.

Enjoy your stay on the forums!

dab

No

yes

Maybe

Please stop calling me gay i touched a willy in high school once and it was just a little mistake

@shaxasno marry me

(i can ping randomly people right)

epic

o k a y t h i s i s e p i c

my first course of action will be to leak the admin panel and all the mod only subforums
(inb4 mods flag one of my posts every so often so i never get regular)

Or just ban you for 5 minutes every one hundred days