The General Chat Thread

That was already obvious.

Okay since he keeps spamming my PM box, I’m going to have to explain this to him in detail.

@Pxartist first of all, you are greatly overestimating my influence in this community.

Secondly, I’m not going to post opinions that aren’t mine. I can quote you and properly credit you, but I’m not going to pretend you are me

Thirdly, you don’t seem to realize that some opinions will just never be popular. The majority of this community will dismiss any criticism of RotMG’s core design as “mindless hating” and refuse to even entertain the thought any of it might be true.

Most of them simply cannot accept that something they love can be deeply flawed, or that someone can criticize something out of love and a desire to see it grow and improve rather than out of spite.

I’ve already made a thread like this. Trust me, I know what it’s like.

At the end of the day, all you can do is present your opinion and arguments as best you can and tell yourself that at least you tried. Even if you don’t sway anybody, at least you might have given them something to think. Or who knows, maybe they’ll be the one to persuade you in the end.

Now come back here and talk to others like a normal person.

is that what he wanted you to say?

What’s the difference

You own the RMG administration watchu mean :eyes:

No, he never told me what he wanted me to say. And even if he did, I would not post it.

just sayin… high chance he doesn’t come back to these forums at all because of shitheads (who was attacking him?)

I still have no fuckin idea who rmgnoob is

He’s considered one of the worlds 7 great mysteries

How

they weren’t attacking him. he presented some pretty strong opinions and people came with strong counters. that’s all. it’s just discussion.

HorusKane was attacking.

HorusKane is my daddy.

that means horus had you when he was like 3 or something :thinking:

Is that not normal?

@Idragonet your pfp is one behind CandiRee’s, he’s now a proper santachu

Oh, if you think that’s bad, here’s what happened to two screenies I took of my 2nd Jugg (shameless flex):

I posted a multiple-picture thing on Instagram, and this was what ended up in my auto-save folder. For some reason, they got uh. Slightly meshed together.

My w ha t

I don’t see a problem. I mean that’s how my laptop normally runs.

TFW your best friend sends you some gifts in the mail including a really sweet black cloak but also a witchcraft styled rug and your closeted ass is just sitting there wondering how the bloody hell you’re going to hide this from your christian parents

@SkySlurp sooooo. I’m a very slow boi. This just dawned on me. But I realized ur pfp was an upside down knight. Looked like a penguin to me xP. Don’t know why I’m saying this. It just took me this long to realize

haven’t played realm in so long that i just realized i had 2 workshop keys leftover from last year. i hope they’ll actually be of use at some point.