The General Chat Thread

At this point still only way to obtain reskin t6.

Wait, if you opened them right now would they still be dropping the t6ā€™s?

wow that was embarrassing. I typed a reply to solosen on my phone but accidentally replied to ryanyoon instead, when I went to edit it I deleted the whole thing instead and when I went to undo the delete I deleted it again somehow and then I lost the ability to edit that for some reason

anyway

@SoloSen some bedframes are built to support a board of some sort and then the mattress goes on top of that board instead of resting directly on the bedframe. if you have a bedframe like that or something similar and the rug fits, you should be able to fit the rug in between the two. no one will ever look there.

Thatā€™s a great idea, right now Iā€™m hiding it in an old bag but maybe Iā€™ll move it there

ok

picture of a section of the andromeda galaxy taken back in july by hubble.

https://www.spacetelescope.org/images/heic1502a/zoomable/

the full resolution is ā€Ž69536 x 22230 px

Canā€™t tell if joke or actually read hubby

That person most likely is smarter than you by a lot, so you canā€™t really say crap against them

Aka a nerd

Yeah? Which military institution?

Dudeā€¦ please. Dude

r/atethepasta

I was trying to initiate this dialogue from the Simpsons:

1:23

i ate ass for dinner
whats your favorite food

@Ecookied help Iā€™m being held hostage by a foul man named Smurgyzs the red (star)

@Smurgyzs LET HIM GO!!

0:40

Hit or miss,
Iā€™m definitely gonna miss.

I feel sad.

I have a really nice warrior and heā€™s definitely the jewel in my account butā€¦ I donā€™t like playing warrior anymore. Yet I donā€™t want him to fall out of the top 1000, which may seem likely if I donā€™t start playing him again. I just find fame farming and playing archer more fun. Anyone know what to do?