The General Chat Thread

Can you grant me permission to chat?

My new discord just made

that mystic, rogue and ninjaā€¦

the ninja is a true ninja since its invisible, rogue always disguised and mystic always with the trollā€¦

well I wonā€™t continue to pull that other topic off the rails but dudeā€¦

that was not a joke, learn to except you made a mistake and be either apologetic about it or be quiet about it. donā€™t continue your charade.

I to rarely change my pass, learn to protect your account. itā€™s not hard. You lying got another person trying to help you banned from reddit for 2 days.

@DreadDrake my apologiesā€¦
@Shatter all is explained, look at my postā€¦ it really wasnā€™t intended to be a charade.

Well I can see you wonā€™t impove, move along with your day

use this thread over making needlesst topics

@Shatter I get that everyone thinks Iā€™m an asshole after yesterday but Iā€™m a real person so please discontinue treating me poorly. plus ur my idol stop hurting my feelings

sorry to the OP of thread for derailing convo, this is last off-topic post

Speaking of stuff I saw today, my grandma made me some strawberry pancakes and they were f*cking delish

@DreadDrake Iā€™m sorry, please feel free to beat me up with punch emojis until you are unbanned :sob:

Just delete that account and make a new one ez

Be a good person then.

iā€™ll treat you as I see fit[quote=ā€œSupermanEH, post:504, topic:4076ā€]
sorry to the OP of thread for derailing convo, this is last off-topic post
[/quote]

uhā€¦ read the thread title

I did that already if I do it again Iā€™ll be banned from Reddit as a whole, nty

oh how does strawberry pancakes work? are they just strawberry chunks in the dough?

Nah, when itā€™s partially cooked, she puts strawberry chunks (and strawberry syrup mmm) into the pores in the dough.

Comes out the strawberries are really soft and the syrup sweet and tangy. You should try it.

Soloed an ice tomb start to finish with lvl 19 0/8 sorc - took three and a half hours

they said you will be banned for 48 hours unless you provide proof theat you were not the one that spoofed the email.

Idea Criticism:

Originality
/4

Balance
/1

Sprite/descriptions
/2

practical use
/1

Formatting/Effort/Analyses
/2

Overall:
/10

Other:

ignore the post above, im using for for ideas now.

See what you did, @Atrapper? Now Scorch is also rating ideas out of ten. And if Scorch is doing it, half the forums will do it too.

Seriously, do you really need to give a number to how well you liked an idea? If I was the one receiving criticism, Iā€™d rather you just gave me words, not numbers. But I guess itā€™s not a problem as long as you donā€™t give only numbers.

lol.

true, but not like ill use this every time, its just mainly to those that I usually just say " ehh its boringā€¦etc. etc. blah blah blahā€¦" [quote=ā€œWerbenja, post:517, topic:4076ā€]
But I guess itā€™s not a problem as long as you donā€™t give only numbers.
[/quote]

I also made this to myself, I want to compare ideas easier, I always like methodical rating scales. For my rating lists for anime, I have this super long thing in excel.

and its so colourful!!!