The General Chat Thread

nicee…
I remember i used to make 만두 (korean dumplings) with my mom and I would only put in the meat and noodles and stuff because I hated vegetables.

wait why is this post hidden?

the trick is using the v-section in your thumb and pointer finger to push together the dough. Using fingers make it a lot harder

It shouldn’t be hidden, I had deleted ~50 post from this topic yesterday, that post was in the middle and I missed it so I accidentally deleted it, I restored it 10 mins after that.

What does it look like for you?

Reg broken lmao

Oh that post, someone found it inappropriate for the forums.

to be fair it’s not safe for work, I first came across it at work and it got scrolled by lightning fast by me.

Edit: and now I scrolled by it fast in your post as i’m at work :stuck_out_tongue:

do you work at a Christian discord server, does a woman crying with her shoulders exposed really define nsfw

to be fair, anybody who gives that a shorter than .2 second glance will assume (probably correctly) that she’s being raped or something

I work sales in a retail flooring store where there are customers.

to co workers I don’t have any worries but I don’t need a google review coming up “saw one of the employees looking at hentai”

@Seelpit can we have the context behind the drawing

Well if you don’t call me out on shoplifting i wont call you out on your hentai

Lol did you just expose yourself?

wait…

if we are going with the literal defination of “not safe for work” then things like swearing and such should also be there. Because that is really not hentai or anything of the sort.

lol nsfw = rotmg. Someone sees something like…56%20PM
We were having a normal conversation. Then he said he is trying to find this video for free from brazzers.

I’ll add in that I did not review the flag, I just said what my reaction was to it when I came across it at work.

oh shoot
missed my 7 year anniversary

Damn me too

It’s not hentai? I’m pretty sure that’s hentai.

only seelpit can answer

@seelpit it’s hentai right