The General Chat Thread

do you want feedback on how it’s sorted or on what you’ve kept?

I don’t have much to say on organization, although the decision to put the keys in the middle is a little strange to me.

They aren’t actually in the middle

this is what it looks like in my vault
I’ll refresh my muledump and post new pics actually, i think these are slightly outdated

Edit:

Summary

sooooo

again, do you want feedback on how they’re laid out or what I think you could still get rid of? imo there’s still room for improvement on the latter, but it looks sorted enough to me if that’s what you want to keep.

if you do want my opinions on what should be gotten rid of that conversation would be easier to have on discord, away from interruptions and allows more back-and-forth conversation.

I’ve already thrown away what I want to, just wanted to know if you thought it was sorted because I suck at that

I was about to say “well it’s not completely shuffled so good job :+1:”, but then I looked over at the ST vault chests, which actually are. you should put the set pieces together like you did with the full trickster and huntress sets instead of having them all mixed up like that. if there isn’t a full set just organize them like you did with the UT’s.

I keep my commemorative Halloween bow and cat toy next to my cdirk :blush:

2019-03-31

Microsoft gave me this out of nowhere, but I have no interest in it, so whoever wants it can go ahead and have it :heart:

@CandyShi Woah you play brawl stars? How many trophies boi?

Only 4300 :<

5300 here but i havent played in a month or 2

Woah these kids flexing on me qq

Haven’t played too often the last few weeks.

Can someone send me deca support?

https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Oh sorry I meant email.

I still cry about that experience to this day. (rip items from 2014, you will be missed ;-; )

you message through the portal which will send an email into deca’s intranet. they will reply via the email you supply them with.

@wilhuff
y’know, because sometimes you just cant armour pierce enough

When April Fool’s update live

The announced a server shutdown in 10 minutes like 5 minutes ago, so it’ll probably take another ~15 minutes.

It’s been 23 minutes since that comment, so…
Yes! It’s live!