The General Chat Thread

Ninja set finally out owo

Also a new time limited dungeon?

-0 defense

That’s called ‘flexing.’ I haven’t played on my knight for over a year.

I wouldn’t really call it flexing if the sword and shield have the worst synergy ever and the armor and ring are both underwhelming. you also get additional negative points by having 4 items with completely different colors, they do not work together aesthetically.

now this is flexing:

even if actual utility of this set is questionable due to the relatively low amount of hp it gives, the pieces synergize to give the knight +10 dex and +9 spd, two stats the knight normally has very little of, while still preserving a solid 70 defense. additionally the black/gold aesthetic really comes through compared to your blue-tinted black sword, dull gray shield, green armor, and pink ring. lastly, all 4 of these items are relatively difficult to acquire compared to acrop and exa hp, since they’re all sb except for the shield, and the shield is at least worth a lot more than those two items.

Used to be able to search my name for my ppe thread
why is this the first result now -_-

8k. been playing since soft launch in june 2017.

hey guys, attack helicopter here…

Your flexing is HOT GARBAGE
You have fucking ExaHPs on the vast majority of you characters. You use wc top armours and weapons. Not a single lh white or top. Not even a shatters white.

For fucks sake you use a doom bow, the poor man’s white, on your main.

Pathetic.

I mean the set doesn’t look all that nice…

I think it’s neat, but I certainly won’t argue that it’s not ideal. most people probably wouldn’t use those items. the main point is that it’s better than wilhuff’s. surely even you can agree on that, since you called his set “HOT GARBAGE” but only said mine wasn’t “all that nice”

To clarify, I meant ‘flexing’ as in ‘I have these equips’, not 'I use these in battle." If I were to actually play on my knight, I obviously would not use a sword that ignores armor in tandem with a shield that breaks armor.

@arexrew 1. Pm me on discord.
2. You clearly lack the manners to hold a civilized conversation.
3. Just because you think tshot is the ‘best bow’ because you don’t have to aim, doesn’t mean everyone else agrees with you. I PERSONALLY prefer doom bow, and I really don’t care what you think.
4. You think attacking the way someone else chooses to play with their gear and their game makes you ‘cool’? You’re pathetic if you think so.

Omegalul
You were the one who started talking about flex.
I’m not saying your gear choices are bad, per se. They are very serviceable equips, but they hold very little flex value.

Now THAT’S epic

After last time? Unlikely, mi amigo.

STAHP

You were not being very respectful towards me in any case. You just said “Of course.” and blocked me without any explanation.

Not really great communication skills :/

Either way I have no interest in starting drama.

I just got baited by the Oreo sprite in my vault chests

Ew drama? you guys are pettier than the furry community, so instead of being a normal person and be positive ima start more drama with @ArexRew because [Frick] you >:(((

oh yeah btw

Old oryx gear is gonna be flex worthy soon because of the fact that it’s been removed from the drop tables, the golden nugget from Minecraft is still pretty rare, and the weeb ST armor is very uncommon from what I’ve seen, as for cutlass it’s pretty “common” now so I don’t have anything to say other than that.

:woman_facepalming:

I mean sure it might become flexworthy but it’s tradeable.

@ArexRew @Wilhuff is that some sort of 1st of April thing or are you guys really going to war over which item looks the most fashionable?

You’re basically arguing over which of you owns the prettiest (albeit slightly pixelated) doll. Does that really sound like a good reason to fight?

Lol idk about Wilhuff (lad is very serious) but honestly in the end its just pixels on a screen.

I was joking around, personally.

Epik

If anyone wants to be offended for me calling their precious pixels bad, they can be. Honestly I’m not surprised it was Wilhuff considering he got mad when I said I don’t really care about his guild, so I probably should have thought about it before, but…

So I was talking with @barablazer, and he asked me:
“What do you call a guy who likes making love to necks”
I say:
“I dunno, what?”
And he says:
"A Neck Romancer(Necromancer)
Cue repeats for pies (pieromancer)(pyromancer
and other stuff that I dont remember