The General Chat Thread

the part that’s weird is the “quorn” reminds me of “queer” :laughing: srry uni :wink:

Bully, y’all bullies except Werbenja, I hate all of you know except Werbenja.

The Sla part was supposed to be slayer and that’s why I’ve never liked it. Uniqorn, unikorn, unickorn, unichorn were all taken so i settled with Uniqourn. I’m not a queer Scorch, I’m qournmourning over this name change.

all of those look weird as well. the sla was nice. Oh well, Ill get used to it eventually

love you too :heart:

Who is this kid? No one gave this new dude a cookie yet

#Welcome to the forums Uniquorn

Here’s a :cookie:

/s

Oh, well than…

Well fock you too!

:c

Ever tried unicorn

Now now, I’m on a public bus right now don’t try to get uni kicked off (triggered)

Ok, candy you didn’t say anything mean so I don’t hate you.

:thinking:
https://www.realmeye.com/player/unicorn

That was the first thing I tried! If only Deca did name changes, I’d pay 2k gold for that name. If user was inactive.

There isnt a player with that name anymore (somebody might still “own” it tho).

How do you know? They could’ve privated their profile on RealmEye, plus I tried unicorn in the name changer thing.

Try sending that account a friend request.

But Deca doesn’t do name changes :C

They don’t?

Pretty sure if you have 1k gold on your acc, then you can send them a support ticket asking for one

Only if the name is free.

I will try, and be less rude than Bluenoser so support doens’t get triggered lel xd

No hurt in trying lel xd

Alright I sent the email, I was very nice and offered to overpay for the name change ;p

@CandyShi seems like they sent an automated response back because I chose the “name change” category. Should I send another one?

What did it say tho

Was sent pretty much right after I sent the ticket.

I change my mind, I hate you now too.