The General Chat Thread

I believe so too

“The hacker, 4Chan”

Fam I really don’t care
Its talking about rotmg items there is like nothing less important
Its like me calling your fridge shit

Look, on the one hand it’s true that Wilhuff takes things a bit too seriously sometimes.

On the other hand, you knew full well he wasn’t going to be receptive to banter and still started talking shit to him unprovoked.

So if you could refrain from pushing his buttons, that would be great.

Which is better?

Seems I’ve caught a liar.

I got a Crown from an epic quest chest.

The fuck you say about my fridge you no good kibble eating, damp smelling, tail chasing, balling chewing, scooby doo wannabe???//1/1/1/??!

Lol, we made OB facepalm

Yup, good stuhff

K

lets not spam this thread

This is the general chat thread tho

Ehhh, see for yourself the wreck we made

Here

why would anybody flag people in a closed and merged topic? why would multiple people do so?

reeeeeeeeeee

was it closed when stuff was flagged? also that topic was less than a day old, people will still read it and rules still apply there.

Yes, the thread was closed and moved long before I got a notification.

still a stupid thing to get flagged for.

I think the logic is supposed to be that there are two reasons to flag a post:

-to clean up the thread

-to give your opinion on that person’s post (similar to giving likes)

so even if in this particular case reason n°1 was moot, reason n°2 still applies. It’s not just that people thought your post didn’t belong in that specific thread, it’s that they thought your post didn’t belong on this forum in general.

At least that’s what I think the reasoning behind it is.

@Shatter ha, you caught me, am kinda sad/bored so here I am, taking a look at my past posts, how ya doing?

Post a Picture of Yourself Thread

my best friend broke up with his leech of a gf after 4 years a few days ago so i’m ecstatic, No being sad.

that’s good for him, I wish I could cut off people from my life like that, but it’s kinda hard when those people are part of your family (this is getting too personal and off topic so Imma stop here)

lol “cut off”

They’re currently working the midway carnival in Florida. Working at the same stand.