The General Chat Thread

riperoni

I guess you’ll be uniqourn

snicker

rip uniquorn, now i need to memorize your name

But you’re not yourself when you’re hungry
Have a snicker.

@Uniqourn tbh unicornsla is wayyyyyy better

Yeah, i emailed support to ask if they could change to plain unicorn, they probably wont’. But Geo said that they could refund my name-change purchase, so hopefully i can get uni back :c

i luv ur new name uni <3

Starwartwo, you’re now in my list of top 2 favourite persons because only you and Werbenja didn’t outright insult me, thank yo- :sob:.

I dont know people enough to have top 2 favorite people. but i would starwartwo is up there ^)^ just because his name
and Mynamerr because i like Deutschland ;33. O and candyshi of course because of your profile picture always reminds of the first pokeman cards i got were counterfeit knock off. Cheaply made satellite country style.

AND @Uniqourn i understand the struggle of changing your name. My name"tauntauned" Well it originally was going to be tauntaun on one the first games i played online. But some balkan stole my name so i added ed to it. Every since people see it and think Taunt auned like taunt is part of name am im trying to troll or something. Makes me cri all the time comrade.

-Also sorry if i just went of course of the thread, im trying to firmly grasp it-

i didn’t insult you

@Uniqourn what was the point of changing your name to that tho??

Trying to be cool.

Wow.

Sarcasm…?

How to go through an ice sphere

if i 1- ran out of buff sooner, i would’ve died,
2- if i ran back and didnt get caught on the edge when backing up, i would’ve died
3- if i had berserk after, i might’ve still died

how do you have rotmgrich locked, hes a school friend lol
wait i know he has keys, did he pop for you?

yeah we bought keys from him. Well actually @SXplorer did.

weird too, cause jewsten says i need 2 6/8s and 2k base to actually join pitchotmg even though @sxplorer says otherwise
in that case i won’t be able to join cause i only have 1 character slot

actually we bought it from him for 1 life so he was able to join

flips table
kms i have 10 life in my vault and i can’t join wtf

sooo…

a google search for “ppe btw lel xd” brings this up:

@Scorchmist do you have anything to say about that?

Also I got this thingy: