The General Chat Thread

I can’t possibly imagine how a tracker/crasher would possibly use hacks.

You don’t say…

You do FLL/robotics? Or do you mentor for an FLL team and have a competitive robotics season in FTC/FRC?
(I’m a competitor in VRC)

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

AVENGERS ENDGAME! IS FUCKING GOOD!

IF YOU HAVEN"T SEEN IT, GO OUT AND BUY A TICKET NOW! DAMN!

Its got absolutely stunning visual effects, fantastic character arcs, and there was one particular scene that moved me to tears. Damn, that’s good! Words honestly fail to express or justify just how amazing the experience of this film is. You have to go out and see it and feel it for yourself.

That’s an option on (what I believe to be) the most commonly used hacked client currently, you’re also able to turn off pets so look out for that on pictures too.

Heard it’s pretty good, also heard Fortnite makes an appearance in the movie, is that true?

Apparently they win by making an army of mini-Groots do the default dance, which makes Thanos implode.

Trust me I’ve read the leaked script.

I swear to god, I’ve got a rope and I’m not afraid to use it on myself.

Thanos demands my silence. You got to buy a ticket and see the movie for yourself to confirm.

Glances outside window
Disney Sniper lowers his rifle

m’spoilers

Gonna try to go tomorrow

“I don’t feel so inevitable, Mr Stark.”

I’m seeing it in 3D blistes

yes

Wait wait wait…
I said

That’s what I said you said

help a poor soul understand something for biology.

So, you have your restriction enzyme, right? and I get that different enzymes cut at different sequences, but is the cut still the same? like is the zig-zag cut still going to be like 1 on the top and like 5 on the bottom for everything (just an example). also how does one join the blunt ends of DNA when an enzyme cuts it without a zig-zag.

glue stik

I accidentally dragged out my Ninja ST armor.
:sob:

Oh no. That’s actually sad. :frowning:

Oiii i’m back (early)