The General Chat Thread

Ah loser, I took BC last year and physics C mech (though I’m taking e&m this year and know literally nothing)

Well, congrats. I can barely handle the classes I have now.

I feel ya. I took physics 1 yesterday, and it wasn’t a fun time. Definitely not looking forward to physics C mech next week…

Is it just me or does this look weird?

The Death Thread

no he just closed the menu there, at least that’s what i’d assume it to be

I mean it doesn’t look like a square
Like this
and his is pointing down

he has low quality. my flash is like that too

ok

@DivineOryx - that is how it looks when you are sub level 20 and minimise it. The diamonds go wobbly-sided if you have low quality/weird resolution:

@Mynamerr - that is how it looks when you walk into a realm with it already minimised from previously:

It’s not until you’ve expanded and collapsed it that it changes to be:

Crap…

Did

Did you just sign off a formal email with “Shatter”

That is correct.

Regards,

Jason

LOL nice one, if Sean ever asks you should tell him that Shatter’s your legal name but you hate it, so choose to go by Jason.

you fucked up

kindly,
me

I wonder what he’s going to think lmao

is this guy just messed up on the inside? is it a nickname? is it a ign on a popular flash game called Realm of the Mad god or somthing?

Now, we can legally call you Shatter.

Wait, why are you taking physics c mech and physics 1? Don’t they cover the same things except one requires calc?

gl

this was me emailing a supplier that one of my customers is wanting to return product.

it’s already done, he didn’t mention anything.

Oh probably not a big issue then. He probably didn’t even notice. Just looked at email, read content, and didn’t look back