The General Chat Thread

fuse at 90 at first ability, dude it litterally says maxed when u are trying to fuse 2 pets with the first ability at 90

The issue is that, while it will have the 100/100/100 cap, it initially wonā€™t be as powerful as it would be if he waited and maxed the second ability. Itā€™s up to personal preference and what he wants out of the pet in the meantime.

But thatā€™s what Iā€™m asking. What you guys think I should do.

Sorry I donā€™t really know, but this is the internet so trust me anyway.

There is a big difference in the cost of feeding a legendary or divine pet (350 vs 1000 fame according to realmeye). So, Iā€™d fuse at 90/90 for both pets.
And I think waiting till the 3rd ability is maxed doesnā€™t make sense because it takes too long and you could use the same feed power to increase 1st and 2nd at the same time.
But Iā€™ve pulled this out of my you-know-what so I could be wrong!

EDIT: I originally asked here how much it costs to feed pets, and then realised Iā€™m as lazy as a cat and went check for myself.

350 f per feed on Leg, 1000 per feed on Divine.

Yes, legendaries go at 350f/60g and divines go at 1000f/150g

Ah ty was editing b/c I decided to check the wiki!

Thanks to you too.

Np.

Itā€™s kind of a big deal because there really arenā€™t that many items above 1k fp, so if you want to feed a Divine you either need stupid amounts of fame or to farm events like a complete madman and hope for Ambrosia drops, while on the other hand 700+ fp items arenā€™t that hard to find and mean you can feed your Legendary at a rate of at least 2fp for each 1 fame spent, which is a lot more efficient and doesnā€™t require you to destroy your real life (as much).

I refuse to feed my legendary pets anything under 1K fp. pets appear malnourished

Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve decided to not even think about a divine pet: paying in gold makes so much more sense, but Iā€™d rather blow that money on something else.

Itā€™s not like you can do anything with spare UTs and fame other than feed your pets, anyway.

True, but Iā€™m impatient and donā€™t enjoy building things slowly over time. Also I wonā€™t be at that point for some time, both for fame and UTs.

I really hope you donā€™t have a feline pet :3

Erā€¦ummā€¦well, uhā€¦you seeā€¦

I donā€™t.

in really small text anymore.

for now

Unity fame rework babey!

Thanks. @Kittie Iā€™ve known that it has been 1k feed, but never thought about it. :slight_smile:

Why use a forum thread for talking when you can just use discord.

#ReviveForumDiscord

I donā€™t like discord.

Why use the discord for the forums when you can use the actual forums?