The General Chat Thread

Probably cause it’s easier to talk on discord

@InfamousX

Not my screenshot btw. My bounty hunter is after you.

@Rockya I noticed that you had a thread where you were trying to sell items in bulk. The trading discord might be of help to you in this venture: https://discord.gg/S5tM389

I passed my Driver’s test! :confetti_ball:

:oncoming_automobile::tickets::policeman::police_car:

Good job though!

Congrats!!

awwwww!~ nuzzles u back and pounces on u and notices your photo

OwO what’s this…? Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you’re so warm o3o notices you have an anti-furry photo o: someone’s naughty ;o) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your forum posty wosty you’re so cool :oooo rubbies more on your posty wosty it doesn’t stop amazing me o//w//o cuddles you and lickies your like post heart (; nuzzle wuzzles I hope Wilhuff really likes $: wiggles my forum avatar and squirms I wanted to see your big forum badges~ wiggles keyboard I have a little heart o3o wags keyboard can you please get my little heart~ puts my blockquote on your thread~ nyea~ it’s a red little heart squirms hard below this paragraph, my paragraph exhales hotly >w< pwetty pwease I need to be liked runs mouse down your profile page and bites lip ~like I need to be liked really good~ paws on your like post heart as I lick my lips I’m getting thirsty. I can go for some water leaves chair and goes to kitchen :v my eyes glow as I open the fridge and get some milky wilky~ Mmmm squirms some more, then comes back to desk, waiting for a replie pretty please like my little red heart Wilhuff eyes roll back and goes afk mmmm~ moans and clicks reply

Screenshot_20190526-211319

Trust me Jason, it hurt me typing that more than it hurt you to look at it.

You actually typed it out?

If you compare the original copypasta, mine is customized for three reasons

1. It’s not yiff… I’m not that gay.
  2. It uses forum lingo only really relevant here.
  3. I couldn’t be bothered editing the entire thing, so I winged it.

Thank you

I am sure somebody else will appreciate your effort.

I need to be more active in forum :’)

2019-05-27%20(1)

grafik
you people should post more

Indeed.

now you begin dealing with the kurvas on the road and wonder how they ever got a license to drive

in the case of eastern europe its that most people simply do not have licenses

Being obsessed by a man to the point that it’s the only thing she talks about=“radiating bi energy”??

Also, in unrelated news, I manage to stumble upon this video again:

Funniest RotMG video ever made.

her colours is blue purple red it bi

Also, yeah, she might have fallen for King Alexander the Very Good, so what? It just means she’s a mlw (men-loving woman) >:3