The General Chat Thread

My best mate has had her license for just about a month, and in that time already has 23 hours, most of them night, while balancing exam studies

Yeah
It was a joke

Iā€™m probs not gonna start until exam period is over but honestly Iā€™m not in too much of a hurry. Iā€™m in the inner burbs and my house is so close to a bunch of tram and bus routes. Iā€™m fairly close to a train station as well so Iā€™m fairly well sorted for pub trans. Also bike is a thing too. No hurry for me :)

Ik, lol.

My house is a 5 min walk to my station, and the next stop is directly at my school, so thatā€™s a win win for me.

You mean shela? Iā€™ve had mine since January and only 4 hours :neutral_face:

sheila*, and I donā€™t have aussie roots, so donā€™t really use those terms, lol.

rip

Nobody really says that itā€™s a pretty played up stereotype

Then again ā€œmateā€ ā€œfuckā€ and ā€œcuntā€ are all pretty common so take that as you will

Reason why I say sheila is cause I called my mum or sister a mate one time when I was wayy younger and my mum said shiela. I was like ā€œshiela?ā€ and shes like ā€œyeah sheila what you call your girl mates whenever youā€™re around em.ā€ Ever since then whenever I hear a guy call a girl a mate, I instantly go back to that moment and then I want to correct the guy even though I hate it.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Being sent to the home screen when nexusing

I mean here in vic Iā€™ve never heard it said unless theyā€™re like playing up the nth qld stereotype

I heard it once or twice at highschool in vic but thats it for me haha

Yā€™all wearing supreme trunks at the beach while Iā€™m rocking my THANOS ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT

cn aye gut sem lemb soos foh te sosig plz

This, my friends, Is why I shouldnā€™t accept invites to play ā€œRobloxā€ with my friends.

I know the Like button exists for a reason, but I wanted to specifically express my gratuitious (or whatever youā€™d want to call it) feelings regarding this response.
It just puts it all into words so well that it left me almost Dazed when I was done, and I donā€™t think anyone couldā€™ve said it better :'3 (no matter how cheesy that sounds)

Posted here to avoid derailment and to have an excuse for making a reply thatā€™s technically just A Like But More Expansive >w<

Aw, thanks for your expansive like. I appreciate it a lot. And donā€™t worry, I know the difference between a wholehearted comment and the start of a flame session. Yours is the former. And honestly I felt like I went off topic, but I believe it was necessary to let the community in on the reason I think this game will take a while to change, and what I appreciate most about this update that helps that severely overlooked topic in-game.

@ggaodzilla

Not november yet but hereā€™s cookie :cookie:

Wait, when did the gayzilla suspend himself?

I just noticed this

A long time ago.

Vague.