The General Chat Thread

Scrolling through the chat to remember Clash Royale reminded me of my best yet somewhat the worst experience I had with PvP. I generally do very well with PvE, not so much at PvP, yet I loved Clash Royale for what it was, and also downright hated it towards the end due to its environment

Just mentioning Clash Royale reminds me of the frustrating Royal Giant tactic back then and the spam of laughing emojis from other opponents. That was probably the main driving factor in making me quit the game after reaching the 3000 trophy mark. Iā€™m generally kinda calm and just want a fun time, but I honestly couldnā€™t take it anymore when 9 out of 10 of my losses ended with a spam of laughing and crying emojis.

Guess some might argue that kind of player exists in every PvP game, and Iā€™d agree with ya, thatā€™s why I rather play PvE games. x) I wonder if Clash Royale has improved over the years

Well Iā€™ve got good and bad news.

Good news is that you can mute opponents.
Bad news is that RG is even stronger than it was before (and itā€™s fucking everywhere)

+66.6% damage buff.

A fitting number reallyā€¦

ok they did reduce the range to 5 tiles but still, wtf supercell

WAIT!!! You can mute opponents?

Also RG is still cancer though use has died down (See more golems, lavahounds, and logbait now
)

Yea thereā€™s a little :no_entry_sign: next to where your emotes are

I thought that was muting yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

It mutes your opponent and prevents you from sending emotes as well.

I started playing again a few days ago and jumped from 4k to 5k trophies in ~2 hours. Went on a 22 game winstreak (Iā€™m level 12, was only playing lvl 10ā€™s and rarely a lvl 11)

Lavaloon is pretty good :slight_smile:

Yeah the lv 13 zone has moved up to 5500+ rather than being at 4200.
Also lavaloon is pretty good now yep.

i wanna see this pls

I just switched the entire convo to Clashof Clans

I am all powerful fear me

it was like 3 games ago, itā€™s been gone for quite some time. sry

Letā€™s talk about brawl starsā€¦ a game that died more then it was already dying after a shit summer update.

It was gonna die sooner or later so.
Not a game that anyone would play for 7 years lol
not trash talking the game or whatever im just pointing out that any false move couldā€™ve killed it

Clash of clans? You wanna talk about clash of clans?
we should have a rotmg clasher clan

Hmm canā€™t in friendā€™s clan

Hiya guys :slight_smile:

Oi! How has your day been?

Mine has been great, even thought I pretty much just woke up. How was yours?