The General Chat Thread

mk ty

imma use 18 and see

this may work

Ok it works!

lmao, imagine picking the option thatā€™s actually helpful for the group, and has additional traits of its own that make it one of the most powerful classes in the game.
also single pixel bust.

iMaGiNe.

Which skin do you prefer?

• Witch Skin (Wizard)
  • Nun Skin (Priest

0 voters

For what?

like which do you prefer

Fear the karambit
New%20Piskel%20(24)%20(2)

and yeah thats mine

@xaklor it was at this moment candy realized
He forgot catlor [censoreeeed by chinese government] up

flip karambit =
flip scissors

ayy i got a shoutout

@moderators is it possible to unlock my ppe thread? Im back to ppe so i would like to continue that thread

Has anyone ever counter-claimed sheriff in a realmafia game?

yes, in fact thatā€™s where the whole ā€œIā€™M THE SHERIFFā€ thing came from in the first place.

in game 2, the mafia were about to win when suddenly blubeans (the real sheriff) comes out of nowhere with a list of investigations that could turn things around. in response to this, wunderwafe (a maf) flips his lid through the stratosphere and starts trying to prove that heā€™s the real sheriff. he makes a huge display about all of this, and unfortunately for the town they bought it. they didnā€™t target blubeans, but they did target someone wunderwafe claimed was a maf which was the last kill needed to tie the mafs and civs so the mafs won the game.

edit: oh, also Akram did it as part of the Akram incident. in game 3, ludfru was forced to claim sheriff day 1. instead of killing him, the mafs (me specifically) decided to leave him alive and just block him repeatedly. after a couple days Akram decided heā€™d had enough of Ludā€™s nonsense and claimed Sheriff, trying to bring him down. not only was Ludfru really the sheriff the whole time, Akram was the doctor and was putting himself in quite possibly the worst position for the doc ever. everyone started taking this seriously at first, but after a while Akram started claiming other roles. Akram ended up semi-seriously claiming every role present in the game except for the doctor. he was lynched.

Iā€™M THE SHERiFF :bomb:

must be just in your troop, not just for scouts in general cuz i dont get it.
@YesButNo

can confirm i donā€™t understand it either
bill maher reference?