The General Chat Thread

oof ok

Why are people so fucking toxic! I was doing my ppe when this red star decides to call me shit in a sprite, then I dc and he says I nexedā€¦ Then he calls me a virgin, the most childish comeback in the bookā€¦ Why is this community like this sometimesā€¦I blocked himā€¦
also lol

(Image removed by me.)

Hereā€™s a random spoiler for the Shatters 2.0 project Iā€™m finally getting back to. I did a TON of animations today, as well as cleaning up some of the sprites.

(The items just under Tablet and Gauntlet Bracer are custom items for the place itā€™s for, so ignore them. The Skull is also there because the place itā€™s for doesnā€™t have TWENTY UT SKULLS, DECA.)

:full_moon::full_moon::full_moon::full_moon::full_moon::full_moon::full_moon::full_moon:
:full_moon::full_moon::full_moon::full_moon::full_moon::tophat::full_moon::full_moon:
:full_moon::full_moon::full_moon::full_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::full_moon:
:full_moon::full_moon::full_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::new_moon::new_moon::first_quarter_moon:
:full_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::new_moon::eye::new_moon::eye::first_quarter_moon:
:full_moon::full_moon::last_quarter_moon::new_moon::new_moon::lips::new_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon:
:full_moon::muscle::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::new_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::fried_shrimp:
:full_moon::full_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::new_moon::ribbon::first_quarter_moon::full_moon:
:full_moon::full_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::new_moon::new_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon:
:full_moon::full_moon::waning_crescent_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::eggplant::new_moon::full_moon::full_moon:
:full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::full_moon::last_quarter_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::full_moon::full_moon:
:full_moon::last_quarter_moon::first_quarter_moon::full_moon::last_quarter_moon::first_quarter_moon::full_moon::full_moon:
:full_moon::waning_crescent_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::last_quarter_moon::first_quarter_moon::full_moon::full_moon:
:full_moon::high_heel::full_moon::full_moon::full_moon::high_heel::full_moon::full_moon:

i ran across that on the rotmg discord. (credit to the creator btw, but it was too fun to be posted)

09%20PM
Where is my badge?

Can you only get this as a regular or somethingā€¦
Do I need more likes than received?

It might take a few hours

also I think likes in off-topic donā€™t count for badges

You need at least one like on 500 unique post to get this badge I believe.

or it may just be taking itā€™s sweet time like @Mynamerr said.

(Image removed by me.)

Another spoiler. This time featuring the Forgotten King, with WAY more animations than he has normally!

Thats either a 1/3 chance of having off-topicnā€™t likes so I should be good

10 hours later

Welcome back to my unboxing video, today we are unlocking badges
So here we go
Image result for empty box

:thinking: There is nothing in thereā€¦

@JohnMH Can you make me a secret path to each bossā€¦

can you also make an easter egg in a sprite sheet where you say ā€œYesButNo trashā€?

no

ok just checking

:thinking:

(Image removed by me.)

It isnā€™t that long after the last spoiler I did, butā€¦ I finally finished all he animations and stuff, and added other changes! Now I get to write out all the fights.

(Pure Evil sprite was provided and allowed by Santer. Thanks, lad.)

Sidenote: Forgotten King has 96 frames of animation. Fucking NINETY SIX.

Finally

@seelpit Zombees

Insane hp roll (besides the max vit and +1 def these are fresh lvl 20 stats

Just looking at these sprites makes me honestly hyped. Shatters is so bland right now, it would be really sweet to have some more vibrant in-combat animations! Looking forward to hearing your ideas for improvements through the rest of the dungeon, too!

Look this terraria tree has many branches

It is comfy Eridan hours.

I have access to all my old phoneā€™s Homesmutstuck pics now! Fear meee!