The General Chat Thread

@Toastrz As a worst case scenario, you could always use Google Docs.

Thanks @Niegil. Donā€™t worry about me Xaklor. Take your time :relaxed:

Save meeeeā€¦

@MessltUp, moving this conversation here.

I really want to. From what I heard, itā€™s Harvest Moon with improved gameplay, if you can call that gameplay. Iā€™m waiting for bigger discounts on Steam/GOG, so probably not going to play it this year.

Did you try it out?

Yeah, dabbled in it a bit. Mostly just watched a few videos on it though.
The sheer size of the game, and the fact that itā€™s a solo project is what drew me to it - Iā€™ve never been a big fan of these sim-like games (I am addicted to the grind aspect though - thanks, Runescape).
Itā€™s a beautiful game overall, and most fans of HM have given it great reviews. Best part is itā€™s an ongoing project, so it wonā€™t be shelved any time soon!

Also the graphics are so peaceful! Iā€™m a sucker for pixel art in general though.

Anyone knows if this can be trusted?
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/rotmg-cheater-database/?src=search

Donā€™t take it at face value but yes it is pretty reliable

(brush off people with 1 vote, iffy at 2, 3+ they are almost certaintly a cheater.)

one person in my guild has 3 votes :frowning: but I am aware that he did cheat in the past.

Do you manually vote for people with that add-on or does it count the realmeye tags/votes?

Iā€™ve been told it goes by realmeye votes and ive also been told that there is a white list of people that can vote soā€¦

I donā€™t know

Why donā€™t you compare it with other trustworthy cheater list if they are roughly similar or a subset then it should be trust worthy

I wanted to know if it isnt a virus or so.

The addon doesnt seem to do anything tho.

Absolutely not. I have friends on there who have been unfairly marked as cheaters before. From what I gather, this is just something made by to mark people they donā€™t like as ā€˜cheaterā€™ and no one has input or can change it other than people in the group

Whom are these friends

This is what it looks like for me:

is the add on activated

ofc

In discretion I wont name names

@Mynamerr take it how you will, but do keep in mind that page has no cheater evidence, and afaik the only people who can vote are friends of the creator.

speaking of cheater lists, does anyone know where the cheater spreadsheet link is?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yqLlK4fDMOGjmpqss1P4Im2D8RYzwAPw3G55KtbSeMI/edit

And on Traktionā€™s realmeye page