The General Chat Thread

Will do now, thanks.

maybe if you imply the realmeye community is responsible for your behavior and threaten to commit suicide more, people will like u even more

When I randomly ping someone at 4AM because I went into their profile when they obviously had some mental issues and i got scared by some weird red gifs people must love me so much for hating that said person because I try to make fun of that person literally all the time despite the fact they donā€™t do any direct harm to me first but I love to shittalk people so I guess I must reply to them even though they havenā€™t said a shit to me.

In completely unrelated news, Iā€™m thinking of making a ā€œreserved for Discord dramaā€ popcorn bucket. What materials do you guys suggest using and what size should I make it?

Size: Extra Large
Materials: Plastic for reusable or cardboard for standard

Also, you prefer your popcorn salty or sweet?

Why does this somehow make me think of this being a panel in Jojo?

Actually, hereā€™s what it would moreso look like:

A little teasing of what iā€™m currently working on

Ignore the names. Iā€™ll try to do it when there isnā€™t a game of realmafia running .
did i really say it was realmafia ? no really. ima say nothing.

Bruh

Material: the stock of broccoli for two reasons, its filled with antioxidants which helps prevent cancer which you will need if you have a bucket of discord drama

also its very durable for a vegetable so ideal for holding toxic materials

size should probably medium, because who even finishes a large or extra large thing of popcorn

raises hand

If I actually tried, I would finish it before the movie starts, ngl.

@Toastrz

ā€œWha- AGAIN? Really?ā€
-the Keyper

Is it a guaranted thing on this type of room? Time to look for more libs

Apparently

wtf league of legends copied rotmg!!!

Post to reddit for mass upvotes

League of Legends cutlass can life steal

Does yourā€™s do that?

Cutlass might not, but RotMG does. Well I guess indirectly it does. You see, many players play RotMG for the thrill of getting white bags and Cutlass is an item of those coveted white bags. Players spends many hours a day for these white bags and as a result their life is stolen.

But cutlasses are crap