@SXplorer you need to reinvite me to audience

i wish but im in china and cant get on realm
also sean is in the guild disc so dont go on that

edit: got a way

im not in the audience discord besides kick him or something

cant sadly

get on, i found a way to invite u
usw

not now wait till school starts pls? because i canā€™t come on very often till school

oh ok

Failing guild Dinojuna should kick @Venom. Seldom has a white star been so bad. Despicable!

What are you talking about?

[Youā€™ve fashioned your writing style after Donald Trumpā€™s tweets, I see. OB]

Wait, why was this thread closed, @Shatter? Wasnā€™t it on #off-topic? I had something to say about the topic. D:

Thatā€™s a pretty random comment, but I know Venom, and heā€™s actually pretty chill. He just dies alot cuz he gets high before he plays

Either it was a shitpost or i showed off that I have a low IQ. QQ

No, it was a ā€œmathematicalā€ proof of a very counter-intuitive ā€œresultā€. But the title is shit, Iā€™ll give you that. Could you reopen it? Donā€™t even need to get it out of the whine cellar, if you donā€™t want to.

Deca on the forums

Wait, is Krathan a Deca employee or you say that simply because of the ā€˜Dā€™ on the profile picture?

Who are you, @Krathan? Wanna introduce yourself? (:

Hi, I am Krathan and yes I am indeed a Deca employee!

Hi! Your RealmEye profile is private apparently and I didnā€™t see you in the DecaGMs guild, so I was confused.

But if youā€™re really are from Deca, good to have you around. I thought we, the forumers, were completely isolated from Deca.

Iā€™ve posted before every now and then, but my identity as a developer wasnā€™t really known. We only fairly recently decided to become more active directly.

Iā€™d love to lurk on here and Reddit a lot more, but it can be tough to find the time!

Got this from stone bag ez

(also, someone edit it in here cuz idk how to)