The General Chat Thread

Awe in wonder at my terraria house

Because I donā€™t enjoy sounding like a doomsayer or a grumpy teacher all the time and it looks like you need the advice.

Thereā€™s something wrong with that?

For one thing Iā€™m not sure feeling like Iā€™m 200 years older than my real age is a positive.

You get to wave a tennis ball walker at kids while shouting at them to, ā€œGET OFF MY LAWN!ā€

why do that when you can trick them into thinking eating grass is the new hip thing (because itā€™s a meme idk) and have your lawn mowed for free

Because I like to mow my own lawn.

And besides, they canā€™t make even cuts.

Video is private

Trivial Issues Thread

This one works ?

It does

Iā€™ve moved this out of Trivial Issues to General Chat because it isnā€™t something for that topic, and doesnā€™t seem too worthwhile making it a Bugs topic of its own (though of course you can repost as such if you wish). I thought about the Funny topic, but didnā€™t want to label it ā€œfunnyā€ if you were more wanting to make a serious point about the lag.

(Also the chat about the private YT link wouldnā€™t make sense as I think youā€™ve deleted the original post, and these are chain replies to that post. So with all that, General Chat seemed the only outcome.)

uh

the threads im reading dont update the unread reply count either

I got kicked out of the forums before and had to log back in, maybe some server/internet problems going on?

Edit: also thereā€™s this on the RE pages:

Despite EUW looking fine for me:

So maybe MrE/RE has some problems.

EU West, down then up again

WOAH WHAT A GOOD ANALYSIS OF A RAT MOVIE I WONDER WHAT OTHER CONTENT CAN I FIND ON THIS CHANNEL

@Glawi has competition?!
And @YesButNo, the space cow strikes again
My profile btw

here, take ur 200th like

You deserve a cookie :cookie:

oh guess what ? you did the 200th like.

DO NOT LIKE THIS POST.

Thats who you liked the most
now i gave you 190
NO I GAVE YOU 192 I HAVE TO WAIT
two minutes

You did the 201th like, so i just did the same.