The General Chat Thread

LudwiGa is attempting a coup.
Anything for you, Seelpit, maid of doom

what do u guys think of pickle rick and/or my name jeff memes

Glawi randomly gives me 70 likes and I thought I was trippin lmao

wot the heck

Um ok I just got 3 more weeks of vacation because of wuhan virus. More time to realm my life away I guess. Anyone else get an extended Chinese New Year break? (If you even get one ofc)

:woman_shrugging:

Stay safe!

Rip Kobe the legend he was.
And after he got passed on the all time scoring list LAST NIGHT!

help me

i canā€™t stop Scratching.

I decided to do rotmg in scratch. Now i canā€™t stop. Please send help.

Apply anti-itch cream liberally to keyboard every 5 minutes until computer stops working. Consult doctor if symptoms persist.

if anyone is wanting to play or just chill, hit me up im looking for some new people to chill with

omg your back!

Doing a test to sort of help prove that a simple palette can go a long way. My Paladin Set is featured here, and all but the middle shade is from that set!

Shades:
#FFFFFF (Lightest)
#8FB8D3
#52709E
#293C60
#101730 (Darkest)

@Toastrz Was the lore regarding the Cursed Library inspired by the real world Library of Alexandria?

I want to say something, but it would be exposing something.

maybe avalon is erathosthenesā€¦

So, I know I just posted something positive, but I want to get something off my chest here. Not anything cringy like some people might know of, but something important to me.

Before getting hacked, I still enjoyed things. Playing on mobile was something I did for the enjoyment of it, and because Iā€™ve gotten used to it so I figured that Iā€™d take advantage of that. But after it happenedā€¦ something snapped. I stopped enjoying most of the game, and even when I did enjoy it, it was so rare that it basically boiled down to the tiniest things. Not even white bags thrilled me anymore.

Even a bit before that, if I ever wanted to play on my PC, I had to use sketchy stuff but not something illegitimate, but afterā€¦ I just used a client. I didnā€™t really care, even about dying. I still donā€™t, really. I feel such disinterest with the game that my prized Rogue is barely worth caring for for me. It sucks, but I feel such distaste for what DECAā€™s been doing that I just donā€™t care. It isnā€™t like they canā€™t change, but at this rate, I donā€™t have hope.

Iā€™m gonna get used to the normal game again for a bit, so expect deaths. Other than that, Iā€™m not apologizing for anything, just explaining whatā€™s on my mind.

See you in like, a day. Or two minutes, idk.

Ngl the fact you played on mobile and was the raid leader is already a great achievement.

no vvay dood :v

Come back after a longer period of time. No point in continuing with something youā€™ve found has become stale to you.
Plus, the Hive minions still deal 50 damage, so whatā€™s even the point of rebuilding from scratch?