The General Chat Thread

You snuck in there over a month ago? Stealthy…

I’ve added a title to distinguish you.

@MrEyeball, can we get Krathan added to the devs group? Or, Krathan, you can get Sileeeeex to log in and do that for you, he’s got ownership of it. With membership of the devs group you can post directly in the Developers Corner and Official Events areas yourself.

Welcome!

You got it directly from the stone bag or from a mystery pet stone obtained from a stone bag?

Directly from the stone bag

Ok, done.

By the way, “Mini Stone Oryx Pet Stone” sounds really weird.

Would be better if they called it ‘Mini Stone Oryx Stone Pet Stone’ :stuck_out_tongue:

@Niegil how’s the pet stone look in-game though? I envy you, even though I got a baby djinnja yesterday!

Ooo, fancy, thank you. I’ll talk to Sileeeeex about it when i find time!

Haven’t used it yet, I have 2 rare farm pets, I’ll use it when I fuse soon :tm:

He/she was the only one with the incorrect info that he/she posted. I had asked for him to email me my 8/8 warrior grave from oryx castle and gave him a spam email. He/she incorrectly assumed that this was my rotmg email.

Dirk of Cronus

(never got a good group for Lost Halls, my life sucks)

He/she he/she he/she he/she
Also @Niegil rip in that shatters today comrade
We had a moment of silence for you.

@JonassMann, the vault numbers on the mule.js file were the first thing that sprung to mind when I read your explanation of the bug and I’m so sorry for not mentioning it. I just assumed that the new versions released by Stdman were right, and since you said you completely wiped out whatever old version you had then mule.js couldn’t be the issue, but I should have mentioned it anyway. Good thing Nevov was there to save the day.

Also, holy shit you have a lot of vaults.

It’s cool m8, the problem got solved in the end.
Also:

FTFY

You know what they say, go big or go home.

I’m going home, then.

lol, if by some magical way he does hand that in with 100 votes, he still wont get un-banned.

Ill sign it to see him be unbanned, just to see him rebanned, i think you should have to take your medicine if you were the one who asked for it. If i was banned i would therefore accept i had been banned and swing on.

Whoa calm down Satan

How did you find that?

He posted to reddit, removed now.

Re. his “petition”…note that I did tell him I would ban him if he racked up 40 offensive flags, but that didn’t mean that another mod might not ban him before that point. Thus, his “I didn’t get pass 40 yet” defense is meaningless.