The General Chat Thread

Do you think it deserves five gravestones?

Have you ever tried the mad lab dungeon?

I tried. And I almost failed. WHY DA HELL THE DR TERRIBLE QUEST ONLY GIVE STANDARD CHEST WHEN MAD LAB IS 5 GRAVESTONES?! Should be Epicā€¦

Gravestones have become irrelevant for the most part

@GLAWI !!!

@Mrunibro Congrats!

Decker gang

Weā€™re all going to die to bees now

Gang gang

Maybe we should replace the ā€œARTā€ sprite with something else.

I proposeā€¦

This is the first time I realized the placeholder actually says ā€œARTā€

Took me 4 years to notice

Banned for using alts.

Thatā€™s going into the ā€˜Took me years to noticeā€™ thread.

@Nevov Would you like to do the honors?

Huh?

I donā€™t see the point in clumsily breaking apart a perfectly organic exchange in a thread made for those sorts of things just because a single comment happens to almost fit with an already existing thread.

just let conversations happen lol

That was a joke poking fun at the fact Nevov likes to break apart and merge threads.

Not quite accurate depiction to really make the joke work, as, if itā€™s a thread, there will be (as an actual thread) one thing leading into the next, and a wiggly thread is still a thread. All fine and good, I donā€™t like to break these apart.

Itā€™s the off-topic reply that isnā€™t part of the conversation thread, thatā€™s whatā€™s liable to get zapped away. I like defending the integrity of strong topics against jump-cut derails.

And the reverse obverse (wait what thereā€™s an @OB-verse? talking about derail, how in one sentence): if a new topic posted would be an on-topic reply for an existing, such as all the doublestack event pictures, merge beckons! Mostly this happens when I think ā€œhold up didnā€™t I already reply about this?ā€.

Side comment, it would be sometimes a nice nuance to have the option to leave a copy of what was there, only collapsed, so readers could click to see what had been there, if they wanted. We had this on our old guild forum (move and leave a copy), but the lack of this means the intervention is an all-or-nothing.

So yeah anyway thatā€™s an entirely non-humorous reply to your one liner joke! Here have a fish as compensation. :fish:

PS. you could also exhort @Mynamerr to post about ART directly into the ā€˜Stuff it took me years to noticeā€™ thread, as Iā€™m sure others would not realise thatā€™s what the icon is. unless itā€™s already there from another poster, as Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve had this conversation about ART before many times too.

No more school in France. More RotMG.

This means DECA will need to work from homeā€¦

I think Deca is based in Germany and Estonia.

I donā€™t know about Estonia but most things in Germany arenā€™t shut down atm

Edit: Ok now they are