The General Chat Thread

Imagine being asian at all

Not racist if your grand grand mother was chinese

Oh.

I mastered the shading tool.

Bruh wtf is going on with Congress right now

We have Alexander Lamar advocating that the federal government foot the bill for sick leave after implying that we should have it
(https://twitter.com/SenAlexander/status/1238531632937738241)

We have Mitt Romney saying that we should give $1,000 to every American adult as a Coronavirus response
(https://www.romney.senate.gov/romney-calls-urgent-action-additional-coronavirus-response-measures)

Hey guys, so what exactly do you win from Make a Wish this time around? doesn"t tell you to put an item in comments so I was curious

I think its access to the Unity beta. Iā€™m probably wrong though.

After lesss than a year iā€™ve found that ROTMG bears no meaning to me, itā€™s an endless cycle.
Iā€™ve decided to sell all of my wealth in favour of skins (you can never lose them) and give whats left away
Iā€™ll also be playing extremely recklessly, having fun with items I was too scared to take out but I donā€™t seem to care about anymore.
Iā€™ll probably play less so this is a goodbye of sorts
In case you havenā€™t caught on Iā€™m doing an account reset xd
wasnā€™t sure where else to put it, so I put it here
scratch that I wonā€™t play less

:frowning:

after less than a year too~

I just donā€™t care anymore
actually Imma just normal account reset

@Iwantdevil you got me on reddit

donā€™t do that again

You can look in my graveyard for all the items im dropping

@IlDudino stop it

thanks

EDIT : :gun:

(no offense actually)

Huaaaaah covid-19 boomer and genetically disadvantaged group culler. Unfortunate that I am in the genetically disadvantaged group seeing as I am a type 1 diabetic. 12% chance of dying baybeeee! Whoop whoop! Got a job screening at airport for covid anyways. Donā€™t care if I die, just gotta stack dat cash

World%20of%20Urgle

Itā€™s going too far

These are my two entries for the crossover contest (place rotmg elements in a media). However i can only choose one of them :

Nest in Minecraft

My world in Minecraft

World%20of%20Urgle

Iā€™ve prioritized the shading and RotMG elements rather than the minecraft screenshot itself in the first picture, but iā€™ve made the opposite in the second picture.

What is your favorite ? I really need to win that discord contest, with Unity around the corner, i wonā€™t say no to some mystery boxes.

• The Nest (bees)
  • My world in Minecraft (Urgle)

0 voters

Fun fact : My minecraft name is actuallyā€¦ Urgle.

Do those 12% already include your age? Otherwise its probably a lot lower (presuming youā€™re <25)

Nope. Iā€™m 19. Itā€™s the statistic published by my endocrinologist.

Pretty good.
Thereā€™s still quite a number of bugs - namely, enemies getting stomped on by hordes of players causes the sound to die (like, seriously, music gets muted, the hitsound itself gets garbledā€¦yikes), sounds being more compressed (Line knows of these issues, dw), but most importantly: ObjectToss canā€™t correctly read textureSourceId.

What does this mean?
Basically, you know how the KBNā€™s Mini Hives ā€œthrowā€ bees outwards? Thatā€™s with a beehavior called ObjectToss. Now, normally, youā€™d see it in the form of a yellow grenade - think Limon summoning her turret thingies - but with textureSourceId, you can make it use an actual sprite instead; in the Mini Hiveā€™s case, the sprite of killer bees.

Now, the problem here is that currently, Exalt doesnā€™t display tossed objects like that at all.
And in case of Malogiaā€™s final boss, with disastrous resultsā€¦as experienced here by @TheIvyX:

stay safe my man