The General Chat Thread

Thank you! I got laid off today!

Sorry to hear that.

Itā€™s meh. Should be temporary, company has to shut down and told us to apply for EI for the time being. Thereā€™s no walk in traffic and most likely a mandated full shut down coming, makes no sense to keep the doors open bleeding money.

happy birthday shatter :beers:

well have to arrange a party on that subject have you ever tried mushrooms ( are we allowed to talk about that on the fourms?)

something tells me thereā€™s no partying tonight haha,

Yes I have.

Imma leave pce

All this place has given me was false hopes

Happy Birthday

Hapi birthday :partying_face:

Happyā€¦25th? Wtf youā€™re old

Happy birthday, Shatter!

Yeah ikr

Thank you all!

@Nevov Wow, youā€™re eviler than I imagined!

Mrunibro manifests in my vault. He spawns 83 sheep, then disappears.

Drag those enemies to me for their juicy XP! :yum:

Top 10 scariest creepypastas of 2020

brb posting that to r/copypasta

This reminded me of an old thread I made where I combed through the accumulated login calendars from the wiki, to see how much weā€™ve gotten in terms of loot boost, pet food, vaults, and character slots.

For my own interest which was piqued by this question, I decided to sift through specifically the Vaults and Slots this time 'round.
From its introduction up til November 2018, we received 8 character slots; from there on, we received:

• 1 in Jan '19
  • 1 in Aug '19
  • 1 in Dec '19
  • None so far in '20.

So we have a total of 11 character slots. However, this isnā€™t counting the coupons introduced in March '19, of which we got:

• 1 in Mar '19
  • 1 in Apr '19
  • 1 in May '19
  • 1 in June '19
  • 1 in Sept '19
  • 1 in Oct '19
  • 1 in Nov '19
  • 1 in Jan '20
  • 1 in Feb '20
  • 1 in Mar '20, which is today.

This counts up to a total of 5 from Mar-Sept '19, and 5 from Oct '19-Mar '20, meaning we can add another two to get a total of 13 free character slots being given out!
I think there was also a fame box you could spin to get a character slot and one or two event chests that dropped them, but Iā€™m too lazy to sift through aaaaall of those. For now, at least.

I remember getting a char slot from a MOTMG fame box last year if that helps. I think we also got some char slot coupons when they introduced Crystals of Fortune but donā€™t quote me on that :slight_smile:

when was the last character slot mystery box? anyone know?

@cafe why you flagging BMJ